$299 & up – 2-Day Ha Long & Lan Ha Bay Cruise for 2
Why We Love This Deal
This incredible 2-day adventure aboard the Heritage Line Cruise is back.
At US$299 for two, this deal saves up to 32% on regular prices -- that's less than US$150 per person and includes all you need to experience Vietnam's most famous UNESCO site. A 3-day itinerary for two is also available at US$499.
Alternatively, visit the "300 or so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha... that are just as beautiful as those of Halong Bay" on the Ginger Cruise for a more isolated experience at US$399 for two. (Lonely Planet)
- a) One- or two-night accommodation in Ha Long Jasmine Cruise's Superior Double Room with all meals on-board
- b) One-night accommodation in Lan Ha Ginger Cruise's Junior Suite with all meals on-board
- Welcome drink on arrival
- In-house English-speaking guide plus all sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Daily (group) shore-excursions and transport as mentioned in the itineraries
- Morning Tai Chi class
- Cat Ba bicycle tour (Ginger Cruise only)
- Interactive Cooking Class (Ginger Cruise only)
- Kayaking (Ginger Cruise only)
- Taxes, fuel, navigators, local anchorage, port fees and insurance
- Drinking water in room and during excursions
Why We Love It
- A favorite among travelers, the ever-popular Jasmine Cruise sails through Ha Long Bay's emerald green waters with programs and activities that make the tour interesting and engaging
- Kayaking is included in the Ginger Cruise package so guests can take a much closer look at its fascinating limestone outcrops
- Hailed as one of the most beautiful UNESCO sites in the world, Condé Nast Traveler recommends Halong Bay for "when the winter blues hit" as it is "infinitely more romantic, quiet, and introspective as temperatures drop"
Blackout Dates: 28 June, 2019 (Halong Bay Jasmine Cruise); September 1-15, 2019 (Lan Ha Ginger Cruise)
Occupancy Rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults or 2 children under 13 at 25% off the deal price, payable directly to Heritage Line Cruises.
How to Book:
Email Heritage Line Cruises at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +84 28 3811 8858 to check availability and book your cruise.
Quote your voucher number when booking your dates. Your full name, date of birth, gender, nationality, passport number, Vietnam visa expiry date must be provided.
Boarding point for the Jasmine Cruise is located at Tuan Chau Marina, Ha Long City and is about a 3-hour drive from Noi Bai International Airport while the boarding point for the Ginger Cruise is located at Got Pier on Cat Hai Island, Hai Phong City, which is also 3 hours from Noi Bai International Airport. A private car (round-trip) transfer can be arranged for US$159. Return shuttle bus (sharing) is available upon request between Hanoi (city center) to the cruise at US$40 per person. All additional fees are payable direct to Heritage Line Cruises. Email email@example.com to make your booking.
Present your printed voucher on arrival. Your PIN number should NOT be revealed at the time of booking.
Subject to availability. Book at least 7 days in advance. We recommend booking earlier to secure your desired travel dates.
Cancellation Policies: Cancellations are not allowed once the booking has been confirmed. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if there's a no show. For your safety, cruise may be canceled due to unavoidable circumstances such as bad weather conditions, war, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, terrorism, or under orders from the Local Authority. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cruise does NOT include: International airfare and airport departure tax; crew and guide gratuities, visa fees, private vehicle and boat transfers, personal expenses and purchases, additional beverages and other services not mentioned under inclusions or in the program.