$70pp – UK: 3-Course Meal w/Bubbly at Michelin Restaurant
Why We Love This Deal
"There is nowhere grander than The Ritz", says The Michelin Guide 2019, praising the "lavishness of its Louis XVI decoration". For less than US$70 a head, you can now get a 3-course meal with champagne for two at this Michelin-starred restaurant, set within the world-famous AA 5-Red-Star hotel.
- A 3-course meal for two from a Seasonal Set Menu, and a 150ml glass of Barons de Rothschild Réserve Ritz Brut NV champagne each
- A voucher for two is US$139, a voucher for three is US$215 and a voucher for four is US$279
- Valid 12:30-2pm Monday-Saturday; 5:30-9:30pm* Monday-Thursday; 5:30-6pm Friday-Saturday; 7-9:30pm Sunday from June 1-October 31*
Why We Love It
- The AA awards the "famously opulent Mayfair venue" three Rosettes for culinary excellence
- According to The Daily Telegraph, you can expect "faultless service, a superb location, an atmosphere that borders on the theatrical and one of the loveliest dining rooms in Europe"
- Opened in 1906, the property has welcomed royal guests including the Prince of Wales (the future King Edward VII), The Queen Mother, Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II, who hosted her 80th birthday at the hotel
- The Good Food Guide 2019 names the restaurant as one of its top 50 restaurants in the UK, and The Independent named it as one of its 100 best restaurants in 2018
- An impressive 98% of Travelzoo members who have visited and rated the restaurant on a previous deal said they loved it
Maximum group size is four. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(1171 Member Ratings)