$49 – London: Steak, Fries & Cocktail for 2, Save 64%
You and a friend can now visit Smith & Wollensky, just off the Strand, for a steak meal with unlimited fries plus cocktails for less than US$25 a head -- that's a saving of 63%.
- A steak meal for two, including a 250g USDA Prime sirloin steak each, unlimited French fries and a cocktail each (options include a sage and grapefruit sbagliato or an old timer)
- Valid 12-2:30pm daily; 6-9:30pm Monday-Saturday January 2 - March 31, 2019
Why We Love It
- Smith & Wollensky opened in New York in 1977 -- its London branch is the first outside the US
- Tom Cook has been appointed executive head chef -- he previously worked at the 2-AA-Rosette Le Pont de la Tour, the Michelin-starred Tom Aikens restaurant, and with Michel Roux Jr at the 2-Michelin-starred Le Gavroche
- A near-perfect 97% of Travelzoo members who have previously rated an experience here said they loved it
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? With new gift experiences added regularly, we have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Travelzoo Tip: Click here for UnionPay cardholder special of up to 6% off
There is a maximum of four people per booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Lunch daily & dinner Mon-Sat Jan 2 - Mar 31, 2019
How to Book
(255 Member Ratings)