$42 – 5-star afternoon tea & bellini in Mayfair, 36% off
The 5-star InterContinental London Park Lane was commended at this year's prestigious Afternoon Tea Awards. You can now sample its afternoon tea, served with a bellini cocktail, for US$42.
- Royal Tea for one person, including asparagus and cucumber shots, a selection of sandwiches, sultana and buttermilk scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserve, and a selection of cakes and pastries, served with a selection of loose-leaf tea (items will be subject to change with seasonality)
- A bellini cocktail
- A voucher for two is US$80
- Alternatively, for US$69 per person, you can get Royal Tea and unlimited Perrier-Jouët champagne (please note the unlimited champagne session lasts for 90 minutes)
- Valid daily until Apr 30. Afternoon tea is served 1-5pm in the Wellington Lounge.
Why We Love It
- Guests can expect "exceptional" service, says The Daily Telegraph in its 8/10 review, which also mentions the "pleasant afternoon tea"
- Afternoon tea is served in the Wellington Lounge, which boasts views of the Wellington Arch
- The InterContinental stands on the site of 145 Piccadilly, the home of King George VI and the Queen Mother, which was destroyed during WWII
A 12.5% discretionary service charge based on the full value of the experience will be added to the final bill. A minimum of two people per booking. A maximum of six people per booking. Must be used by one person in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Daily until Apr 30, 2018
How to Book
(24 Member Ratings)