$52 – Wagyu Steak Dinner at Hyatt Regency Tokyo, 47% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Expect "a tranquil dining experience" (Open Table) when you book this wagyu steak dinner at Hyatt Regency Tokyo's Kakou.
Originally priced at US$99 per person, you'll save 47% on this meal which is now just US$52.
- Assorted Japanese hors d’oeuvres
- Wagyu steak
- Seasonal vegetable salad
- Rice with miso soup and Japanese pickles
- Assorted fruit platter dessert
Why We Love It
- Japan is the "easiest and tastiest place to get authentic Wagyu beef" (CNN Travel)
- Kakou is located at the Hyatt Regency Tokyo, rated one of the top hotels in the area on TripAdvisor
- The restaurant is a minute's walk from Tochomae station (A7 exit) on the Toei Oedo line and 9-mins away from JR Shinjuku station West exit
- After dinner, you can do some late night shopping at Don Quijote where "you’ll find everything from snacks to washing machines, 24 hours a day" (Timeout)
- Lonely Planet says that "Shinjuku is handy for one-stop shopping" -- Barneys New York Shinjuku and other top shopping haunts like Bic Camera & Uniqlo are located within a 15-minute walk from the hotel
Book by: August 17, 2019.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com to check availability and make a booking. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made at least 2 weeks in advance with your Travelzoo voucher number. Early booking is encouraged. Each voucher is for one person, but at least two people must buy and use their vouchers together. Single reservations will not be accepted. Limited to three bookings per day; a maximum of 6 people per group.
Cancellation Policies: Offer is non-refundable or exchangeable for cash or other offers. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. Voucher(s) expire on the day of reservation and subject to forfeiture if there's a no show.
Restaurant Policies: Dishes are subject to change based on the availability of seasonal ingredients. Please specify if children are joining you. Not valid for children under 6. Seating arrangements are on a first-come-first-served basis.