$165 – Japan: Half Off Luxury Spa Resort Stay w/Breakfast
Described as "a fascinating mix of both tradition and adopted customs," stroll along Kobe's "quiet, tree-lined boulevards" and enjoy this Japanese city near Osaka. (The New York Times)
Stays at Kobe Minato Onsen Ren, a luxury spa resort set among the natural hot springs in the Kobe Bay area, is now US$165 a night for two people; this saves up to 51% on regular prices.
- Accommodation in a Seaside Deluxe Room with breakfast
- Options available:
- US$165 ... A night's stay with breakfast for two people
- US$245 ... A night's stay with breakfast for three people
- US$329 ... A night's stay with breakfast for four people
Why We Love It
- Each 50sqm Japanese-Western style room offers panoramic sea views complete with a private terrace
- This luxury roykan boasts a variety of hot spring baths, a year-round hot spring outdoor pool, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center and hot stone spa facilities
- There's a free shuttle service between the hotel and Sannomiya Station, just a 5-min drive away
- The nearest airport is Osaka Itami Airport, a 40-minute shuttle bus ride from JR Sannomiya Station
- "Kobe's relatively small size makes it a pleasure for casual wandering and stopping in its high-quality restaurants and cafes" says Lonely Planet
Travelzoo Tip: Pay just US$53 (JPY 5,480) per person to have a live kappo buffet dinner included with your stay. Originally priced at US$73 (JPY 8,000), the meal is freshly prepared in front of you by the hotel's chefs and features a selection of about 60 various dishes.
Click here for UnionPay cardholder special of up to 6% off
Please note: Tattoos are taboo in Japanese culture; individuals sporting visible tattoos will be refused entry.
Offer is non-refundable, and amendments or cancellation of bookings must be made at least 4 days prior to arrival or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Proof of reservation must be provided upon check-in. All prices include taxes. No cash value or cash back. Credit card guarantee required. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package.
Featured rate is based on double occupancy only. Maximum occupancy is 4 persons. Children aged 6 and below cannot stay at the resort. Children aged 12 and under have to pay adult price. All extra charges are to be paid to the hotel directly.
When You Can Go
(Sun-Fri) Now - Nov 30, 2018