$99 – Stay in 'One Of Japan's Most Attractive Cities'
This Travelzoo exclusive deal from Kobe Portopia Hotel packs an upgraded stay with breakfast, late checkout, free fitness center and spa access for just US$99 a night.
- 1 night's stay on the Mid Century floor (Main building 20-24th floor) OR South Resort floor (South building 6-10th, 12-15th floor)
- Daily breakfast for two at GOCOCU or SOCO
- 10% off F&B
- Morning access to LUANA Fitness Center & Spa (JPY 1,000 off afternoon access)
- Late checkout to 1pm
Why We Love It
- Renowned for its beef, Kobe is "perched on a hillside sloping down to the sea" and "one of Japan's most attractive and cosmopolitan cities," describes Lonely Planet
- Upgrades are usually from US$40 extra a night, but members receive this free
- The hotel is ranked Top 10 on TripAdvisor and is a 5-minute walk to Shimin Hiroba Station, just 5 stops to the bustling Sannomiya area
- The city's "small size makes it a pleasure for casual wandering and stopping in its high-quality restaurants and cafes" (Lonely Planet)
Travelzoo Tip: There's a free hotel shuttle service to the Sannomiya and Shin-Kobe stations
Please note: Stays on Saturdays and a day before Japanese national holiday are an extra JPY 4,000 per person, a night with tax, payable directly to the hotel. Afternoon access to LUANA Fitness Center & Spa is chargeable at a JPY 1,000 discount.
Offer is non-refundable. Once you reserve your room with the hotel, cancellations or changes have to be made at least 2 days in advance of your stay, or your voucher is subject to forfeiture. Rate is valid for single or double occupancy including taxes and service charge. Max occupancy is 2 adults, or 2 adults with 2 children aged under 6. Children aged 6 or older are considered as adults and require a voucher. Children under 6 stay free with existing bedding and do not include breakfast. Must present voucher upon check-in and must be used in one visit. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. No cash value or cash back.
When You Can Go
Sun-Fri; Oct 01, 2017 - Feb 28, 2018