Sold outThis deal was published June 13, 2018 and sold out June 21, 2018. See current deals
$299 – 2-Nts at Brand New Conrad Colombia Resort Thru Dec
Visit South America’s "fairy-tale city of romance" (Lonely Planet) and stay at the newly opened Conrad Cartagena, located on Colombia’s northern coast and a 25-minute drive from the famed Walled City.
- Stay in a Deluxe Golf View room through Dec. 24
- US$299 for 2 nights
- US$459 for 3 nights
- US$599 for 4 nights
- +US$20 for a Deluxe Pool View room
- Waved resort fee (reg. US$15 per night)
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. US$20 per person)
- 20% discount on golf tee times and spa treatments
- Travelzoo Tip: Check out our blog on more reasons why you should pay a visit to this new property in Cartagena.
Why We Love It
- The resort offers free shuttle services twice a day to the Walled City, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- There is a scenic 18-hole Tournament Players Club golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- There is a complimentary trolley service that takes guests to the Beach Club
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: The waved resort fee of $15 per night includes internet access, Beach Club access, fitness classess, bottled water and access to Spa Sauna and Hammam. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at +57-5-6517220 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 3 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
When You Can Go
Travel through Dec. 24, 2018