$55 – Canada: Marine Wildlife Tour from Victoria, Reg. $88
Get to know the diverse marine wildlife of the Pacific Northwest and enjoy the amazing scenery of Vancouver Island’s picturesque coastline on this high-speed Zodiac tour. More than 100 Travelzoo members praise this "unforgettable experience."
- US$55 (reg. US$88) for a three-hour marine wildlife tour in a Zodiac boat for one person
- Note: After purchasing your Travelzoo voucher, you must make a reservation online on the merchant's website
Why We Love It
- Rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor
- While whale watching season is typically from May-October, there's still plenty of spectacular wildlife to see
- The adventure is in an open, high-speed Zodiac boat led by highly trained, knowledgeable naturalists
- Named by Travel + Leisure as one of North America's "best spots" for marine wildlife watching
After purchasing your Travelzoo voucher, you must make a reservation online on the merchant's website. Complete the required fields and please note Travelzoo in the promo code section. Your credit card is used only as a guarantee and will not be charged. A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours. Please print and present your voucher upon arrival.
Zodiacs are not recommended for anyone with chronic neck, back, hip or knee problems, for expectant mothers or for children under the age of 8. Note that there is limited availability on the boats. A $2 Wildlife Conservation Fee and Tax (currently 5%) will be payable at check-in. Gratuity not included.
A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Subject to weather and water conditions, as well as the passenger count. Limit four purchases per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Jan 5 - Apr 15, 2019
(87 Member Ratings)