$1615 – Rockies: 7-Day Hiking Tour w/Hotel Stays, Reg.$2307
Why We Love This Deal
Save almost $700 on this brand-new seven-day guided hiking tour of the Rockies, which includes six nights in Banff. The tour is led by expert guides, including Alex Ross, who won fourth place in Tourradar's Guide of the Year 2017 in the adventure category.
- $1615 (reg. $2307) per person for a seven-day, six-night Banff Hiking Tour departing on July 5 or 12
- Day 1: Pick-up from downtown Calgary hotel before heading to Banff in a 15-passenger minivan. Check into the Fox Hotel & Suites for the next six nights
- Day 2: After breakfast, you'll head to Lake Louise to hike up to Lake Agnes Teahouse
- Day 3: This day is all about hiking Banff's most scenic trails, such as Cory Pass or Alymer Pass
- Day 4: Guided tour of Yoko National Park and a chance to see Takakaaw Falls (Canada's second highest waterfall) and the stunning Emerald Lake
- Day 5: Moraine Lake and hiking Eiffel Lake or Sentinel Pass. In the evening soak in Banff's Sulphur Mountain Hot Springs
- Day 6: Hike the alpine meadows in Kananaskis Country to Buller Pass. Dinner in Banff with the tour group is included for the last night
- Day 7: Check out of the hotel. On the way back to Calgary, the tour stops at Grotto Canyon for a short hike. To end the tour, drop-off is at any hotel in Banff, Calgary, or Calgary Airport
Why We Love It
- Fresh Adventures has sterling reviews: 5 stars on TripAdvisor from over 135 reviewers
- Hassle-free tour that includes transport, six nights at The Fox Hotel & Suites, four breakfasts, daily lunch, a departure dinner, park passes, hot springs entry and an expert guide
- See iconic sights, including Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise and Moraine Lake
- Suitable for all skill levels -- most of the hikes have smaller options so you can take it easy if you don't feel up for the full guided hike
- For lunch expect fresh local meats, seafood, cheeses and fresh fruit
- Fresh Adventures have a high track record of repeat guests and tours will go ahead, regardless of participation
Travelzoo Tip: Check out this video to see a tour group in action.
Additional Tour Specific Charges: Tours do not include medical insurance, alcohol, personal expenses before and after tour, and optional extra activities. 5% local tax is not included and must be paid directly to Fresh Adventures on booking.
How to Book: To book your tour, buy the Travelzoo voucher, then go to this Fresh adventures page and fill in the booking form with your voucher number. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo or visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Policies: Vouchers are refundable within seven days of purchase, thereafter and once the tour is reserved, it is nonrefundable; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be at least 10 years of age. Fresh Adventures reserves the right to cancel tours based on participation, weather, conditions, etc. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.