$129 – Quebec City Getaway in UNESCO Old Town w/Dinner
Lonely Planet calls Quebec City a "living museum of narrow cobblestone streets." Explore this charming city with a stay at this member-favorite hotel that includes a 4-course meal and CA$20 credit for the wine bar.
"Le Champlain is a cozy, intimate boutique offering good value in the heart of the Old City" -- Oyster
- US$129 for one-night stays, Sunday-Thursday arrivals; +US$20 for Friday-Saturday arrivals
- US$189 for two-night stays, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals; +US$31 for Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Accommodations for two guests in a Superior Queen room with daily American deluxe breakfast for two
- A four-course dinner for two people at Brasserie Francaise Chez Jules, a five-minute walk from the hotel (CA$95 value) and a CA$20 credit for the on-site electronic wine bar
- All guests get Wi-Fi and coffee served 24 hours in the hotel lobby
- This deal is not available on: Nov. 15, 22-24; Dec. 20-31; Jan. 1; Feb. 8-9, 15-16; April 19-21
Why We Love It
- All Travelzoo members who have reviewed their stay loved the hotel, giving it a 100% approval rating
- Located on a quiet street in historic Old Town, but steps from the city's best attractions
- Fodor's says the hotel is "a good fit for those after attentive service, boutique charm and a central location"
- Superior rooms have views of Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Renovations in 2016 added "a touch of charm and style to the otherwise mostly contemporary decor" while still retaining some of the building's original features
Travelzoo Tip: National Geographic recommends bringing a good pair of walking shoes to explore the cobbled streets of Vieux-Québec (where the hotel is located) "as this compact town will have you walking up and down hills, amazing views guaranteed at every turn."
Additional Hotel-Specific Charges: Taxes (TPS, TVQ and a 3.5% lodging tax) are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Self-parking is an additional CA$24 (~US$19) per night and limited due to space.
How to Book: Vouchers must be purchased by November 28. Follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Until May 02, 2019
(44 Member Ratings)