$755 – 5- or 6-Day Vancouver Island Camping Tour w/Meals
See the best of Vancouver Island on this hassle-free tour that includes transport, camping, all meals and an expert guide for 30% off.
- US$755 (reg. CA$1,395) per person for a five- or six-day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour
- $1,010 (reg. CA$1,825) per person for an eight-day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour
- Day 1: Pick up in Victoria, Victoria city tour, camp at French Beach
- Day 2: Hike along the Juan De Fuca Trail, Botanical Beach and Cathedral Grove, camp at Taylor Arm Provincial Park
- Day 3: Optional Barkley Sound cruise, beach hike near Tofino, entry to First Nations visitor centre, camp on West Coast
- Day 4: Optional Tofino ocean excursion to Hot Springs Cove or surfing, camp on West Coast
- Day 5: Additional day in Tofino, free time in town, rainforest hike, optional kayaking tour or surfing, camp on West Coast (five-day tour departs Tofino on the shuttle bus to Nanaimo or Victoria)
- Day 6: Depart West Coast, drive along "Highway of Waterfalls," picnic at Little Qualicum Falls, (six-day tour drop off in Nanaimo), camp in Strathcona
- Day 7: Strathcona guided alpine hike or optional paddling excursion to a remote waterfall, camp in Strathcona
- Day 8: Depart Strathcona and transfer south to Victoria with scenic stops along the way, including giant suspension bridge
Why We Love It
- Fresh Adventures has sterling reviews: 5 stars on TripAdvisor and 100% of Travelzoo members who tried this said they loved it
- This deal saves over US$300 compared to the usual price of the tour
- All meals are included and consist of fresh local meats, seafood, cheeses and fresh fruit
- Tour groups are small, with a maximum of 10 people
Travelzoo Tip: Check out this video to see a tour group in action.
Additional Hotel-Specific Charges: Tours do not include medical insurance, alcohol, optional sleeping bag rental, personal expenses before and after tour, and optional extra activities (Barkley Sound Cruise for CA$45, Tofino hot springs excursion for CA$130 or surf lesson for CA$30-CA$100). 5% local tax is not included and must be paid directly to Fresh Adventures on booking.
How to Book: To book your tour, buy the Travelzoo voucher, then go to this Fresh adventures page and fill in the booking form with your voucher number. Or, you can email email@example.com for enquiries. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Vouchers are refundable within seven days of purchase, thereafter and once the tour is reserved, it is nonrefundable; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be at least 10 years of age. Fresh Adventures reserves the right to cancel tours based on participation, weather, conditions, etc. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Tours depart June 6, 16; July 25; Sept. 19