$589 – Algonquin Park: 3-Day Canoe Trip, Reg. $785
"Canada has a lot of scenic drives, but one of the best is the Highway 60 Corridor of Algonquin Park," says Travel+Leisure.
An authentic Canadian experience tried and tested by our deal experts, explore the park on this 3-day canoe trip at just US$589 for two people.
- Three- or five-day summer canoe adventure (May-October)
- US$589 (reg. CA$998) for a three-day trip for two people, Monday or Friday departures
- US$2,000 (reg. CA$3,396) for a five-day trip for four people, Monday departures
- Includes professional guide service, camping equipment (backpack, tent, air mattress, sleeping bag with liner), guide-prepared home-cooked meals, camping and parking permits, and canoeing activities such as wildlife viewing, fishing, swimming, hiking, and scavenging and safety instruction
- Note: 13% tax is not included in either option and will be paid directly to Wild Adventures Canada.
Why We Love It
- These trips quench a thirst for adventure while maintaining a relaxed pace for all levels of campers
- Professional guides lead guests through the wilderness of Algonquin Provincial Park, "a sight for city-sore eyes" (Lonely Planet)
- Camping includes canoe trips with wildlife viewing, fishing and cliff jumping
- Earns a 100% approval rating from Travelzoo members
Click here for UnionPay cardholder special of up to 6% off
Additional Specific Charges: 13% tax is not included and will be paid directly to Wild Adventures Canada. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Wild Adventures Canada directly at +1 800 547 5072 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Contact Wild Adventures Canada via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions. Trips leave from Algonquin Provincial Park. Once you make your reservation, you will be advised of the meeting spot. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your desired dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Policies: Once a spot is reserved, Wild Adventures Canada cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 30 days prior to arrival. Wild Adventures Canada-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to Wild Adventures Canada rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Mondays & Fridays from May-October