$110 – Sri Lanka Tour w/Galle Fort & River Safari, 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Sri Lanka is Lonely Planet's top country to visit this year and Galle is "southern Sri Lanka's one unmissable sight."
Get the ins and outs of this historic city and its nearby attractions at half the usual price -- this small group tour also includes return transfers, attraction fees, lunch and more.
- US$110 ... Galle Day Tour (7-9 hours) for two people
- Experienced English-speaking driver-guides
- Excursion charges and entry fees
- Lunch and mineral water
- Return transfers
- Vehicle & Passenger Insurances
- Transportation between attractions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Vouchers for extra persons available at US$55 each but must be used with existing voucher(s) for two travelers.
Why We Love It
- Return transfers included from 14 different cities
- Top-rated operator on TripAdvisor with excellent reviews
- Valid daily with no black out dates
- Explore Galle and Galle Dutch Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Ambalangoda, the village where Sri Lanka's mask industry and hand-made wood carving began
- Observe wildlife aboard a boat safari on the Madu River in Bentota
- Catch traditional stilt fisherman in action in Koggala
Travelzoo Tip: Click here for UnionPay cardholder special of up to 7% off
Book by: June 30, 2020.
Rate Conditions: Rate is for two people traveling together. Tours depart daily at 7.30am with a minimum of two travelers; groups are a maximum of 14 travelers. Vouchers for extra persons available at US$55 each but must be used with existing voucher(s) for two travelers. Itinerary is subject to change depending on weather or unforeseen circumstances. Children (0-4) can go on tour for free; (5-11) is an additional US$45 each, payable directly to Bentota Travel Mart. Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
Attractions Included: Stilt Fishermen in Koggala, Induruwa Sea Turtle Conservation Project & Sea Turtle Information Center, Galle Dutch Fort, Moonstone Gem Mining Center, Mangrove River Boat Safari, Tsunami Photo Museum, Herbal Garden, Wood Carving Center & Gallery - Ariyapala & Sons.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +94 777 673 555 to book. Reservations are subject to availability. To secure your desired dates, we recommend booking earlier.
Cancellation Policies: Once the tour date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Changes must be made at least 7 days prior to activity date to avoid voucher forfeiture. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. Not valid for groups or on existing reservations. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
Things to note: Included transfers are from Ahangama, Ahungalla, Bentota, Beruwala, Galle, Hikkaduwa, Induruwa, Kalutara, Koggala, Kosgoda, Mirissa, Unawatuna, Wadduwa and Weligama. Tips, gratuities, snacks and drinks are not included.