$95 – Nobu Las Vegas: 6-Course Dinner for 2, 45% Off
Zagat deems dining at Nobu Las Vegas a "memorable experience" with "out of this world" cuisine from acclaimed chef Nobu Matsuhisa -- and now Travelzoo members can save over 45% on a dinner for two.
- For US$95, get a family-style Travelzoo-exclusive six-course family-style dinner for two (reg. US$181)
For US$114, get the six-course dinner for two with two drinks (reg. up to US$15 each)
- Try dishes like the Tasmanian ocean trout with jalapeno and Nobu signature black cod miso
- For US$129, upgrade to the seven-course premium dinner for two (reg. US$263)
For US$148, get the seven-course dinner for two with two drinks (reg. up to US$15 each)
- Includes the Chilean sea bass tempura with yuzu truffle and beef tenderloin with wasabi pepper
- Click link to see the menu for the Travelzoo-exclusive six-course family-style dinner for two
- Not valid: Oct. 30-31; Nov. 1-2, 22; Dec. 25
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.5 stars on OpenTable with more than 2,500 reviews
- Gayot praises Nobu's "preparation, appearance and taste"
- Visit the restaurant seven days a week
- Dine with a group and buy up to three vouchers
- CNN calls the chef a "sushi master"
Travelzoo Tip: Click here for UnionPay cardholder special of up to 6% off
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 30
(246 Member Ratings)