$125 – Nobu Honolulu: 6-Course Teppan Omakase Dinner, Reg. $250
Dine in one of the only private Nobu Teppan rooms around the world with this Travelzoo-exclusive six-course chef's dinner at Nobu Honolulu in Hawaii.
- US$125 for the six-course Teppan Omakase Chef's Choice dinner for one person (reg. US$250)
- US$245 for the dinner for two (reg. US$500)
- US$485 for the dinner for four (reg. US$1,000)
- The courses cover sushi, vegetable, seafood, salad, meat and dessert
- Past menus have featured dishes like Big island Jidori chicken, A5 Miyazaki Wagyu and Kona baby abalone
Why We Love It
- Conde Nast Traveler says a dining experience here is "a win every time"
- Rated 4.6 stars on OpenTable from over 1,500 reviews
- Tables seat up to six people for an intimate experience
- Located on the ground floor of the luxe Waiea tower
Travelzoo Tip: Click here for UnionPay cardholder special of up to 6% off
When You Can Go
Through Nov. 30, 2018
(12 Member Ratings)