$29 – BKK: Chao Phraya River Cruise w/Dinner & Transfers
Why We Love This Deal
"Bangkok’s most note-worthy attractions are on the banks of the mighty Chao Phraya River." (Culture Trip)
Sail along the river in the cool of the evening on this 3-hour cruise including dinner and entertainment. Originally US$47, members save 38% and pay just US$29 per person for this offer with return transfers.
- 3 hours aboard White Orchid Cruise
- Return transfers to and from city hotels
- Thai & International buffet dinner
- Live music and entertainment on board
- This cruise is also suitable for children; vouchers are available at US$20 per child (aged 4-10)
Why We Love It
- Watch as the dazzling Bangkok cityscape comes to life at night
- Spot iconic landmarks along the Chao Phraya like the Emerald Buddha Temple, Grand Palace, Temple of Dawn and Temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Enjoy the live music and performances on board the ship
- Return transfers included make this a hassle-free experience
Travelzoo Tip: A city filled with much to see and do, check out the other offers on Bangkok activities that are available.
Blackout dates: Loy Krathong (Nov 11), Christmas Eve (Dec 24), and New Year's Eve (Dec 31).
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Destination Services at email@example.com or call +66 2 245 1551 to book your cruise. Reservations can only be made with Destination Services direct. Subject to availability. Book early to ensure you get your preferred date. Once reservations have been made, bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable. Amendments must be made at least 14 days in advance of stay or voucher is subject to forfeiture.
Cancellation Policies: Cancellations are not allowed once the booking has been confirmed. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if there's a no show. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Other Policies: Rate is for one adult with no minimum numbers required; child vouchers are for individuals between 4-10 years of age; transfer pick up is at approximately 6.30pm (exact pick-up time will be provided upon confirmation of reservation).