$55 & up – AccorHotels Stay in Phuket's 'Cultural Capital'
Why We Love This Deal
Vibrant street art, artisan cafes, experimental galleries and fabulous southern-Thai Peranakan cuisine -- you'll find these and more in Phuket Town, the "island's cultural capital." (Lonely Planet)
For accommodation in Phuket Town, redirect a chunk of your hotel budget to your shopping fund with AccorHotels' affordable 4-star Ibis Styles Phuket City or splurge a little with 5-star Novotel Phuket Phokeethra.
- Ibis Styles Phuket City
- US$55 a night ... Standard Room
- US$69 a night ... Family Suite
- Includes breakfast and Novotel Phuket Phokeethra pool access for two
- US$69 a night ... Standard Room
- US$82 a night ... Family Suite
- Includes breakfast, one way airport pick up and Novotel Phuket Phokeethra pool access for two
- What you need to know: Peak season surcharge of THB500/room/night is applicable from Dec 25, 2019 – Jan 5, 2020 & Jan 24 – Feb 8, 2020
- Novotel Phuket Phokeethra
- US$102 a night ... Superior Room
- Includes breakfast for two
- 50% off your one way airport transfer
- 2 children (under 16 years old) can stay and have breakfast for free with existing bed
A choice of one of the following value adds:
- One way airport transfer for two
- One 60-minute massage at Leticia Spa
- A set lunch or dinner at Tu Kab Khao Restaurant each
- What you need to know: Peak season surcharge of THB 1,000/room/night is applicable from Dec 25, 2019 – Jan 5, 2020 & Jan 24 – Feb 8, 2020
- Note: All value adds excluding breakfast and Novotel Phuket Phokeethra's pool access are once per stay only
Why We Love It
- "A wonderfully refreshing cultural break from the island's beaches," Phuket Town is perfect for those interested in cafe hopping, shopping and experiencing a different (less crowded) side of this Thai island
- Surrounded by boutique accommodation, these two international brand hotels rank among the Top 20 in Phuket Town on TripAdvisor
- Located right next to each other, both AccorHotels are a 5-min drive from Old Phuket Town where "a dazzling range of wonders including old colonial mansions, funky shops, great restaurants and some quirky art galleries" (Travel + Leisure) await exploration
- Brand new luxury shopping mall Central Phuket and duty free King Power Phuket are both no more than a 15-min drive away
- For a pretty view of Phuket Town as the sun sets, you'll want to head to Novotel Phuket Phokeethra's Sky Lounge
- Recently renovated in 2018, Ibis Styles Phuket City boasts a chic fun vibe evident throughout the hotel and its rooms
Travelzoo Tip: Click here for UnionPay cardholder special of up to 7% off
Book by: March 1, 2020.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +66 76 563 375 to book your stay. Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance. Subject to availability.
Cancellation Policies: Vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if there's a no show. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Other Policies: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy. Maximum occupancy for Novotel Phuket Phokeethra is 3 persons; third adult is THB 1,100 per person, per night including tax, breakfast and extra bed. Children aged 16 stay free with existing bedding; breakfast is THB 650 per day (before tax), and children under 16 eat breakfast free. Extra bed for children are THB 650 a night with breakfast (max 1 extra bed). Maximum occupancy for Ibis Styles Phuket City is 2 persons. Extra bed and third person is not permitted. Children aged 12 stay free with existing bedding; breakfast is THB 250 per day (before tax), and children under 12 eat breakfast free.