$18.50 – Tickets to World's First LINE FRIENDS Theme Park
Why We Love This Deal
Meet and interact with life-sized characters like Brown, Cony, Moon and more at this indoor theme park based on the popular LINE chat app characters.
Tickets are US$18.50 per person which saves 31% on regular prices.
"The indoor digital theme park is where the cute emoticons come to Instagrammable life." -- 8 Days
- Admission for 2 hours to LINE VILLAGE BANGKOK: The Digital Adventure
- Valid for adults, children or seniors
Why We Love It
- Listed as one of the 10 best theme parks in Bangkok by Culture Trip
- The world's first and only LINE Friends theme park
- 1,500sqm park boasts 23 themed rooms spread across 3 floors
- Located inside downtown shopping mall Siam Square One which is connected to Siam BTS Station
- Meet and spend time with LINE characters like Brown, Moon, Cony, Sally and more
- Highlights include the virtual coaster, selfie opportunities and unique interactive experiences
Travelzoo Tip: A city filled with much to see and do, check out these offers on Bangkok activities that are available.
Book by: December 7, 2019.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email New Way Travel to obtain the e-ticket for your desired admission date. Tickets must be redeemed at least 3 days in advance. Subject to availability. Book early to ensure you get your preferred date.
Cancellation Policies: Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Voucher/ticket is subject to forfeiture if there's a no show. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. No re-entry permitted.
Other Policies: Rate is for one adult, child or senior. Children under 90cm enter for free. Voucher/Ticket is subject to forfeiture if there's a no show. Theme park is not suitable for pregnant women, infants, handicap individuals and visitors with health conditions. There are no to toilets within the theme park. Access to LINE VILLAGE BANGKOK: The Digital Adventure is subject to the capacity at the time; we recommend arriving 30-minutes prior to your ticket time.