$698pp – 10-Day Nepal Sunrise Trek w/Safari Visit, 46% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Feast on Nepal's "incredible mountain scenery" (Lonely Planet) on this 10-day guided tour with Eve Holidays. Saving 46% on regular prices, this tour includes the popular Annapurna trek and a trip to the jungle safari in Chitwan.
- 2-night hotel stay in Thamel, Kathmandu; 1-night hotel stay in Lakeside, Pokhara; 4-night lodge stay during the trek; 2-night hotel stay in Chitwan National Park
- Tour includes 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners (including a farewell dinner with a Nepalese cultural dance performance)
- All necessary paperwork and permit fees for Annapurna Conservation Area and TIMS
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- All permit fees, activities, accommodation and meals in Chitwan
- A nature guide at Chitwan Wildlife Safari
- An English-speaking licensed trekking/tour guide
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Medical kit carried by the trek leader
- All government and local taxes
- Optional: Get all three meals a day on the trek included for an extra US$98
Why We Love It
- Be awed by some of the best views of Annapurna and neighboring Himalayas, especially from Poon Hill at 3210 meters
- Get to know more about the local culture with a village tour to the ethnic Tharu village
- Canoe along the Rapti River and get up close and personal with rare species of crocodiles
- Witness the amazing wildlife including deer, rhinoceroses, wild boars, monkeys, leopards, sloth bears and the Bengal tiger on the Jeep Safari tour included
Book by: November 25, 2019.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is based on per person basis; guests will be paired with others in the tour group of the same gender for rooming purposes. An additional surcharge of US$110 applies per person if guests wish to stay in a single room alone, payable directly to Eve Holidays. There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 12 people per tour group. Children below 5 travel for free; a surcharge of 70% of the adult price applies for children 6-10 years old and the full price will be charged for those above 10 years old.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your trek. Reservations are subject to availability. To secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking earlier.
Cancellation Policies: Once the tour date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Changes must be made at least 20 days prior to departure date. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Tour does NOT include: Nepal entry visa (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days is US$30 or equivalent foreign currency; lunch, dinner and drinks in Kathmandu; international airfare and airport departure tax; travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation; drinks, hot shower, toiletries, internet and personal expenses during the trek; tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected); entry fees for heritage sites in Kathmandu during sightseeing; any other expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary.