$699pp – Nepal 10-Nt Langtang Valley Trekking Tour, 53% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Marvel at the incredible sights of bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls and snow-capped Himalayas with a 10-night Nepal tour at US$699 per person, twin share or enjoy even more savings when you purchase for two people at just US$1299.
Originally priced at US$1499 a person, Prime Himalayas (formerly Google Treks Nepal) has slashed prices by more than 53% where you'll get to cover Nepal's must-see cultural highlights.
- 3 nights' stay at the Kathmandu Eco Hotel, Hotel Jampa or similar in Kathmandu including breakfast on day 2, 3 and 11
- 7 nights' full board stay at the Mountain Lodges (drinks not included)
- Guided and private sightseeing tour in Kathmandu on day 2
- 8 days guided trekking tour in the Langtang region (day 3-10) as mentioned in the itinerary
- Round-trip transfers from the airport, public bus to and from Syphrubesi for trekking
- Langtang National Park fee
- Farewell dinner after trekking in Kathmandu on day 10
- English-speaking trekking guide
- All government taxes, VAT, and service charge
- Trekkers Information Management System card (TIMS)
Why We Love It
- Operated by member-loved Google Treks Nepal, renamed Prime Himalayas, this company was praised for its "competent and knowledgeable staff" who are "honest" and offered "excellent customer service"
- Highlights include a visit to a Monkey temple, Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa in Kathmandu; as well as panoramic views of the Himalayas
Book by: October 31, 2019.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is based on per person basis; guests will be paired with others in the tour group of the same gender for rooming purposes. An additional surcharge of US$150 applies per person if guests wish to stay in a single room alone, payable directly to Prime Himalayas. There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 12 people per tour group. Children must be at least 8 years old, to be accompanied by one adult.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your trek. Reservations are subject to availability. To secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking earlier.
Cancellation Policies: Once the tour date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Changes must be made at least 20 days prior to departure date, and guests will have to pay a US$200 amendment fee directly to Prime Himalayas. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Tour does NOT include: Nepal entry visa (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days is US$30 or equivalent foreign currency; lunch, dinner and drinks in Kathmandu; international airfare and airport departure tax; travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation; drinks, hot shower, toiletries, internet and personal expenses during the trek; tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected); entry fees for heritage sites in Kathmandu during sightseeing; any other expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary.