$999pp – 7-Day Private Cultural Bhutan Tour, Save 34%
Why We Love This Deal
Explore the wonders of Bhutan and discover "the true meaning of cultural authenticity" (CNN Travel) with a 7-day tour of this amazing country.
Rarely discounted because of the country's fixed daily tariffs to manage mass tourism, this exclusive offer at US$999 per person twin share, saves up to 34% against similar tours. Valid daily until August, here's your last chance to snag this tour at such low rates.
"You immediately feel like you are in a different place, in a kingdom far, far, away" -- AsiaOne
- Accommodation at 3 star hotels on twin sharing basis
- Full-Board: daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Licensed English-speaking Bhutanese tour guide
- All ground transportation within Bhutan
- All sightseeing and entrance fees to museums and temples as specified in the itinerary
- Royalty and taxes to the government (worth US$65 per day) and Visa fees (reg. US$40)
- US$999pp for 7-Day Tours from Jun-Aug
- US$1399pp for 7-Day Tours from Oct-Nov and Mar-May
- Note: Surcharge of US$25 per person is applicable for private tours of 1-2 travelers; surcharge is waived for groups of three or more
Why We Love It
- Completely closed off before 1974, Lonely Planet describes Bhutan as "the last great Himalayan kingdom, shrouded in mystery and magic"
- Experience the "magnificently rugged terrain, beautiful monasteries, some excellent luxury hotels and best of all, a pretty tranquil atmosphere" (Travel+Leisure)
- Check iconic attractions like the Tiger’s Nest Temple, Tashichho Dzong and the National Museum off your bucket list with the 7-day tour
Travelzoo Tip: Groups of 10 or more traveling on June 10 (low season) or October 7 (high season) can enjoy discounted rates at 5-star Six Senses and Gangtey Lodge; contact Maebar Travel for more details about the upgrade.
Click here for UnionPay cardholder special of up to 7% off
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Maebar Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +975 17834844 to book your tour. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made at least 60 days in advance. To secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking earlier. Please confirm departures before booking your flights.
Cancellation Policies: Cancellations are not allowed once the booking has been confirmed. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if there's a no show. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Other Policies: Rate is for one adult based on twin share basis; Surcharge of US$25 per person is applicable for private tours of 1-2 travelers, payable directly to Maebar Travel; surcharge is waived for groups of three or more. Mandarin / Japanese / German / French / Spanish-speaking guides are available at an additional US$100 - US$150 per night, payable directly to merchant. Children under 5 travel for free but the visa fee of US$40 is not included; those aged 6-12 travel at a daily rate of US$100 a night in low season and US$125 in high season, inclusive of visa fee. Children must be accompanied by at least one paying adult, child fare is payable directly to merchant.
Tours do NOT include: International airfare and airport departure tax; travel insurance; tips for staff and driver (tipping is compulsory); any other expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary.