$460 – New 12-Day Trek in Annapurna w/Rafting & Hot Spring
Why We Love This Deal
"A country-sized adventure playground for lovers of the great outdoors," (Lonely Planet) Nepal is famed for its trekking; and the Annapurna region boasts some of the world's most popular routes.
Take on this 12-day Mardi Himal trek - a new and less traveled route in the Annapurna region - for just US$460 per person twin share.
- 2 nights' twin share accommodation in Kathmandu
- 2 nights' twin share accommodation in Pokhara
- 7 nights' twin share accommodation in tea houses during the trek
- Meals included: 4 breakfasts, a lunch and a farewell dinner with cultural show in Kathmandu
- Round-trip airport transfers & all ground transportation as per itinerary
- White water rafting on Trisuli River with lunch (reg. US$45 per person)
- Hot spring bath experience
- Annapurna Conservation Park permits, TIMS permit and all government taxes, vat, and tourist service charges
- Government-licensed English-speaking trek leader (inclusive of insurance, transport, accommodation, meals and salary)
- Get all three meals on the trek included for an extra US$109
- Porters are not included and can be requested for at US$20 per day (1 porter caters to 2 trekkers)
- Note: A minimum of two travelers are required for the tour to commence
Why We Love It
- Featured for the first time on Travelzoo, the Mardi Himal Base Camp trek is located east of the Annapurna Base Camp trek
- This relatively new trek officially opened in 2012 and is perfect for those who wish to avoid the crowds on the usual Annapurna routes
- Instead of the usual 4 to 6 days, this trek goes at a slower pace, allowing more time to catch your breath and enjoy the scenery
- The only Mardi Himal trek we've seen with white water rafting included in the price
- The natural hot spring experience is a must says Matador Network, because the "soothing hot water is just what you need after long, steep ascents and descents in the mountains"
- Spectacular views of the Annapurna mountain range and the Machapuchare (Fishtail) mountain
Departure dates: March 17, 28; April & May 5, 15, 25; June 10, 25; July 10, 20; August 15, 25; September 5, 15, 25; October 5, 15, 25, 30; November 7, 15, 28; December 5, 15, 25.
Book by: November 25, 2019.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is based on two traveling together; an additional surcharge of US$125 applies per person if guests wish to stay in a single room alone in Kathmandu & Pokhara, payable directly to Global Adventure Trekking. There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 15 people per tour group.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com to book your trek. Reservations are subject to availability. To secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking earlier.
Cancellation Policies: Once the tour date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Changes must be made at least 30 days prior to departure date, and guests will have to pay a US$200 amendment fee directly to Global Adventure Trekking. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Tour does NOT include: Nepal entry visa (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days is US$25 or equivalent foreign currency; lunch and dinner in Kathmandu; international airfare and airport departure tax; travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation; international airfare and airport departure tax; alcoholic, hot and cold drinks; personal trekking equipment; tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected); any other expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary.