$799pp – 14-Day Nepal Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Save 39%
Embark on this 14-day guided Annapurna Base Camp trek with Outfitter Nepal Treks & Expedition including Kathmandu's UNESCO World Heritage sites for $799 per person, and save 39% off regular prices.
- 3 nights' twin share accommodation in Kathmandu
- 2 nights' twin share accommodation in Pokhara
- 8 nights' twin share accommodation in lodges & guesthouses during the trek
- Daily breakfast, 9 lunches and 8 dinners are included with hot coffee and tea
- English-speaking guide, and porters (1 porter for 2 people)
- Airport transfers & all ground transfers as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu (excl. entrance fees)
- Complimentary sleeping bag and down jackets (returnable)
- All government taxes, VAT, and service charge
- Note: A minimum two-to-go is required; voucher price for two is US$1598
Why We Love It
- Includes hassle-free round-trip airport transfers in Kathmandu
- Besides the trek, you get to explore UNESCO World Heritage sites like Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Temple, Pashupatinath Temple, and Baudhanath Stupa
- Tour Pokhara and hike from Nayapul to Tikhedunga
- Take in the scenic Annapurna region on the classic Ghorepani-Poon Hill route
- Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong, Himalaya, and Machhapuchare Base Camp (3820 m) before arriving at Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m) with views of its famous peaks
- Popular for its convenience and easy accessibility, this Annapurna Base Camp trek route only requires average physical fitness
Vouchers must be purchased by February 19, 2019 but can be redeemed for select departure dates from now through December 30, 2019. Once the tour date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Changes must be made at least 30 days prior to departure date, and guests will have to pay a US$200 amendment fee directly to Outfitter Nepal. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show.
Book by: November 30, 2019.
February 4, 10, 18 & 28
March to May on 4, 8, 12, 16,20 & 24
June 4, 8, 18 & 28
July & August 4, 12, 20 & 28
September to November on 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 & 28
December 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 & 30.
Note: Rate is based on two traveling together; an additional surcharge of US$150 applies per person if guests wish to stay in a single room alone in Kathmandu & Pokhara, payable directly to Outfitter Nepal. There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 14 people per tour group. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 and over paying full price to travel; no child discounts apply. No unaccompanied minors allowed.
Tour does NOT include: Nepal entry visa (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu; tourist visa with multiple entries for 15 days is US$30 or equivalent foreign currency; travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation; international airfare and airport departure tax; lunch and dinner in Kathmandu; entrance fees for city tour in Kathmandu (approx US$26); alcoholic, hot and cold drinks; personal trekking equipment; tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected); any other expenses which are not mentioned in the 'Services' tab of the itinerary.
When You Can Go
Select departures through Dec 30, 2019