$1099pp – 6-Nt Full-Board Luxe India Tour w/Free Dubai Trip
"A fantastically varied introduction to the sights and sounds of (India)," Rough Guide says that the Golden Triangle's "colorful exuberance will leave you wanting to return again and again."
With Culture Holidays, your 6-night Golden Triangle tour at US$1,099 per person twin share includes a free 3-night luxury Dubai tour worth US$496. This saves up to 35% on the usual cost of both itineraries combined.
- 3 nights at 5-star hotels in New Delhi with breakfast daily
- 1 night at a 5-star hotel in Agra with breakfast daily
- 2 night a 5-star hotel in Jaipur with breakfast daily
- All lunches and dinners in India (excl. arrival & departure days)
- Elephant ride in Jaipur & rickshaw ride in Delhi's local bazaars
- 3 nights' at 4- or 5-star hotels in Dubai with breakfast daily
- Dubai city tour, desert safari with dinner & belly dancer performance and Dhow Cruise with dinner
- Entry tickets to all monuments/attractions mentioned in the Golden Triangle and Dubai itinerary
- English-speaking guides
- Air-conditioned ground transportation in India plus tours and transfers on SIC basis (seat in Coach) in Dubai
- All taxes, driver allowances and parking
- 9-night India & Dubai tours depart on Apr 6, 13, 20 & 27
- Classic 6-night Golden Triangle tours are also discounted:
- US$799 ... May 11 & 25; Jun 8 & 22; Jul 13 & 27; Aug 10 & 24 departures
- US$839 ... Jan 12 & 26; Feb 9 & 23; Mar 9 & 23; Sep 7 & 21; Oct 5 & 19; Nov 2 & 16; Dec 7 departures
Why We Love It
- Stay at 5-star hotels like Marriott, Radisson Blue, Crowne Plaza, Vivanta by Taj and Trident (under the Oberoi group)
- Tour highlights in India include top attractions and UNESCO sites like the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Amber Fort Palace, Hawa Mahal
- With all meals included in India, you won't have to worry about where to dine or what to eat there
- Stops in Dubai include renowned 7-star hotel Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa - the world's tallest building, and the Sheikhs Palace
- You'll also enjoy a 2-hour cruise, a full-day desert safari with a 45-min dune bashing experience in a 4WD, belly dance performance and more
- According to Rough Guides, January to March & September to December is the best time to visit India and that's when you'll save 30% on the 6-night Golden Triangle tours
- May to September tours are also discounted by 20%
Book by: November 7, 2019.
Occupancy Rules: Voucher is for one person; a minimum of 2 vouchers are required for the tour to commence, or a surcharge applies if you wish to stay in a single room alone, payable directly to Culture Holidays. Children must be at least 7; child fare includes an extra bed in the parents' room and is an additional 70% of the adult price per child with the same tour inclusions. Individuals above the age of 12 are considered adults and will require a voucher to join the tour. Japanese / Mandarin / German / French / Spanish speaking guides are available at US$30 per person, per day for 2-4 travelers sharing a guide.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email Culture Holidays at email@example.com or call +91 98735 4000 to book your tour. Reservations are subject to availability. Tours must be booked at least 30 days in advance or by November 7, whichever comes first. To secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking earlier.
Cancellation Policies: Cancellations are not allowed once the tour has been confirmed. Amendments must be made at least 30 days prior to departure date. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if there's a no show.
Tour does NOT include: International airfare; visa for India and Dubai; tips, porterage & personal expenses; laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours; any sightseeing not mentioned in inclusions. Cost of visa to India is US$80 & must be applied online prior to arrival.
Up to 35% off
When You Can Go
April 2019; shorter tours also available thru Dec 7