$699 – Nepal 8-Nt Tour w/Safari, Yoga & Ayurvedic Massage
"Nepal and yoga seem to go hand in hand," (Rough Guides) and at US$699, you won't stress over the cost of a wellness program with this 8-night tour by Prime Himalayas (formerly Google Treks Nepal).
Originally US$1449 a person, this operator has slashed prices by 52% -- you'll get a two-night safari experience at UNESCO Chitwan National Park, a full-day wellness program and cover Nepal's must-see cultural highlights.
- 4 nights' at Norbulinka Boutique Hotel or similar in Kathmandu
- 2 nights' stay at Hotel Peninsula or similar in Pokhara
- 2 nights' at Rhino Land Jungle Lodge or similar in Chitwan National Park
- Meals included: 8 breakfasts; 3 lunches, 2 dinners and a farewell dinner with cultural show in Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and drop off and all ground transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as mentioned in itinerary
- Tour in Pokhara with private boat tour
- Complimentary activities at Chitwan National Park
- Yoga, Meditation and Ayurvedic Massage package including lunch
- English-speaking trekking guide
- All government taxes, VAT, and service charge
Why We Love It
- Operated by member-loved Google Treks Nepal, renamed Prime Himalayas, this tour is a cultural, safari and wellness experience rolled into one
- Members praised the company for its "competent and knowledgeable staff" who are "honest" and offered "excellent customer service"
- One of the world's 'Best Wildlife Safari Destinations,' UNESCO site Chitwan National Park has the highest density of tigers in the world and one of the largest populations of single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros, making it "one of the best places for viewing wildlife in Asia" (Lifestyle Asia)
- Activities in Chitwan include a Tharu cultural show, bird watching, jungle walk, elephant or jeep safari, canoe ride, elephant bath viewing and visit to breeding center
- Wellness activities include a 60-min yoga session, 60-min meditation and 30-min Ayurvedic Massage
- Other highlights include a visit to Monkey temple, Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa in Kathmandu; Gupteswor cave, Davi's Falls and the Peace Pagoda in Pokhara; as well as panoramic views of the Himalayas at sunrise in Sarangkot
Vouchers must be purchased by November 30, 2019 but can be redeemed for select departure dates from now through December 23, 2019. Tours depart monthly on the 5th, 14th & 23rd of each month. Once the tour date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Changes must be made at least 20 days prior to departure date, and guests will have to pay a US$200 amendment fee directly to Prime Himalayas. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. Book by: November 23, 2019.
Note: Rate is based on per person basis; guests will be paired with others in the tour group of the same gender for rooming purposes. An additional surcharge of US$250 applies per person if guests wish to stay in a single room alone, payable directly to Prime Himalayas. There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 12 people per tour group. Children must be at least 8 years old, to be accompanied by one adult.
Tour does NOT include: Nepal entry visa is US$25 (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu); lunch and dinner not mentioned in itinerary; international airfare and airport departure tax; Chitwan National Park Fee and all entrance fees during the tour in Kathmandu & Pokhara; any drinks; personal expenses; gratuities; any other expenses which are not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary.
When You Can Go
Until Dec 31, 2019