$549 – 13-Day 'Intensely Scenic' Annapurna Trek, Save $801
Journey on "one of the most beautiful hikes on the planet" (Travel Channel) with this 13-day Annapurna Base Camp trek.
For just US$549 per person, get up close to Nepal's Himalayan range with this guided tour offered at the lowest prices we've seen.
- 2 nights' twin share accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 nights' twin share accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
- 8 nights' twin share accommodation in lodges & guesthouses during the trek
- Airport transfers & all ground transfers as per itinerary
- Annapurna Conservation Park and TIMS permits
- Entry fees for Poonhill & Hot Spring
- English-speaking trekking guide
- Farewell dinner with cultural show in Kathmandu
- All government taxes, VAT, and service charge
- Get all three meals on the trek included for an extra US$19 per day
Why We Love It
- Named one of the 'Top 10 Treks Around the World,' (Travel Channel) it's "the most intensely scenic short trek in Nepal," where you'll enjoy "great views just two days up the trail" says Rough Guides
- This once-in-a-lifetime adventure is just US$42 a day, at an impressive 59% off regular rates
- 100% of our members enjoyed this experience and praise the tour company's professionalism
- "The trails are safe, the mountains are magnificent ... the people are welcoming" and hikers with average fitness can easily accomplish this trek says AsiaOne
- Reach the Himalaya's high mountains without the need for heavy, bulky camping equipment like tents or cook stoves
- Travel light and avoid the need for porters; but if you wish, Google Treks Nepal can provide porters (1 to 2 trekkers) at just US$50 per person for the entire trek
Travelzoo Tip: October to November is the best time to trek, but Matador Network "highly recommend(s) taking a late-monsoon-season gamble to avoid the crowds."
Click here for UnionPay cardholder special of up to 6% off
Vouchers can be redeemed for select departure dates from now through December 25, 2018. Tours depart monthly on the 5th, 15th & 25th of each month. Once the tour date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Changes must be made at least 20 days prior to departure date, and guests will have to pay a US$200 amendment fee directly to Google Treks Nepal. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. Book by: November 25, 2018.
Note: Rate is based on per person basis; guests will be paired with others in the tour group of the same gender for rooming purposes. An additional surcharge of US$200 applies per person if guests wish to stay in a single room alone in Kathmandu & Pokhara, payable directly to Google Treks Nepal. There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 12 people per tour group. Children must be at least 12 years old, to be accompanied by one adult.
Tour does NOT include: Nepal entry visa (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days is US$30 or equivalent foreign currency; meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek; lunch and dinner in Kathmandu; international airfare and airport departure tax; travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation; international airfare and airport departure tax; alcoholic, hot and cold drinks; personal trekking equipment; tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected); any other expenses which are not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary.
When You Can Go
Apr 18, 2018 - Dec 25, 2018
(9 Member Ratings)