$1998 – Nepal: Everest Base Camp Trek For Two, Save $1000
Trekking to Everest Base Camp, "one of the greatest adventures in the world," (The Telegraph) is now within reach. Grab a buddy and this once-in-a-lifetime experience can be checked off your bucket list for US$1998. This means you pay just US$999 per person and save 33% on regular prices.
- Private airport pick-up and drop-off from Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu)
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu at the 3-star Hotel Gaju Suite or similar (with breakfast)
- 11 nights' guesthouse/lodge accommodation during the trek
- Round-trip flights between Kathmandu and Lukla and all ground transportation in Kathmandu
- Fully licensed, English-speaking guide throughout
- Full complement of local staff and porters during trek, with all insurance costs covered
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS trekking permit, all government taxes, vat, and tourist service charges
- A 14-day itinerary with all meals during the trek is available at US$2,598 for two people
- Solo adventurers also enjoy the trek at a discounted rate -- US$1,099 per person (without meals) and US$1,399 per person (with meals during the trek)
Why We Love It
- Trekking to Everest Base Camp is "an achievable goal for people from all walks of life who want a glimpse of the world’s highest peak," says Lonely Planet
- Organised by Ace the Himalaya, ranked No. 1 of Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu on TripAdvisor
- With 95% Excellent reviews on TripAdvisor, guests praise the city's top operator for their professional English speaking guides, who lead well organised, safe tours
- Choose from 43 departures across all seasons
- "The trek to Everest base camp is the holy grail for most hill walkers" (The Telegraph) and besides "immersing yourself in Sherpa country and culture", you'll also experience panoramic views of the world's highest peak and the surrounding Himalayas mountain range, visit the Khumbu Glacier, Sagarmatha National Park and Buddhist monasteries
Vouchers can be redeemed for select departure dates from January 10 through December 31, 2018. Once the tour date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Changes must be made at least 20 days prior to departure date, and guests will have to pay a US$200 amendment fee directly to Ace the Himalaya. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. Book by: November 30, 2018.
Note: US$1,998 rate is for two people and the US$1,099 rate is based on per person basis for the trek excluding meals. For the meal inclusive trek, vouchers for two are US$2,598 and US$1,399 for one person. An additional surcharge of US$100 applies per person if guests wish to stay in a single room alone in Kathmandu (2 nights), payable directly to Ace the Himalaya. There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 16 people per tour group. Children must be at least 12 years old, to be accompanied by one adult.
Tour does NOT include: Nepal entry visa (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days is US$30 or equivalent foreign currency; meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek; lunch and dinner in Kathmandu; international airfare and airport departure tax; travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation; international airfare and airport departure tax; alcoholic, hot and cold drinks; personal trekking equipment; tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected); any other expenses which are not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary.
When You Can Go
Jan 10, 2018 - Dec 31, 2018