$1,199 – Guided Trek Through Indian Himalayas, 33% Off
Rough Guides says Ladakh is one of India's finest trekking destinations. This 12-day tour saves $600 on regular prices and includes a trek on a less crowded route plus sightseeing in Delhi and Leh.
- Airport pick up and drop off in Delhi and Leh
- 4 nights’ in A-class standard hotel in Leh with breakfast
- 2 nights' in 3-star hotels in Delhi with breakfast
- Two-person 4-season alpine trekking tents during the 5-night trek (personal sleeping bags not included)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner during the 6-day trek
- All ground transportation for sightseeing and transfers by tourist vehicle
- Qualified English-speaking local Ladakhi trekking guide
- Full complement of local staff and porters during trek
- Camping fee en-route and monastery entrances
- Hemis High Altitude National Park entrance fee
Why We Love It
- Ladakh has the "perfect climate" says Rough Guides, especially from June to September, when there's "dry trekking conditions and superb views almost all the time"
- Weekly departures during Ladakh's best trekking season
- Named by Bloomberg as one of the 'Ten Truly Remote Places Where Your Boss Can't Track You Down'
- Trek covers Markha Valley, described as "Ladakh's most celebrated trekking route" by Lonely Planet
- Trip highlights include "views of the milky-blue Indus River, glassy peaks and ancient white monasteries on the trek" (New York Times), a visit to Hemis National Park -- one of India's largest park, and Hemis and Alchi monasteries which contain some of the most highly acclaimed murals in the world
Vouchers can be redeemed for select departure dates from now through September 29, 2018. Once the tour date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Changes must be made at least 20 days prior to departure date, and guests will have to pay a $200 amendment fee directly to Ace the Himalaya. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. Book by: August 29, 2018.
Note: Rate is based on per person basis; guests will be paired with others in the tour group of the same gender for rooming purposes. An additional surcharge of $250 applies per person if guests wish to stay in a single room alone in Delhi (2 nights) and Leh (4 nights), payable directly to Ace the Himalaya. There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 16 people per tour group. Children must be at least 12 years old, to be accompanied by one adult.
Tour does NOT include: India entry visa fees; lunch and dinner in Delhi and Leh; international and domestic airfare and airport departure tax; extra costs for transfers and hotel stay due to flight cancellation; any other sightseeing activity which is not mentioned in the itinerary; travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation (compulsory); alcoholic and cold drinks; personal trekking equipment; tips for trekking staff (tipping is expected); any other expenses which are not mentioned in the 'Price Includes' section of the itinerary. Children must be at least 12 years old, to be accompanied by one adult.
When You Can Go
Jul 26, 2017 - Sep 29, 2018