Sold outThis deal was published August 20, 2019 and sold out October 17, 2019. See current deals
$22 – 7-Course Japanese Lunch at Shanghai Luxury Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Forbes Travel Guide describes Wanda Reign on the Bund as "sheer opulence," and even a meal at HE Japanese Restaurant proves just that. As a Travelzoo member exclusive, indulge in a 7-course lunch for just US$22 per person, with views of the riverside skyline to boot.
- 7-course Japanese lunch includes:
- Daily appetizer
- Steamed egg custard
- Vegetable salad
- Sashimi plate (choice of three: tuna, salmon, scallop, clam, sea bream, sweet shrimp; subject to seasonal availability)
- Beef cheek stew donburi
- Wild mushroom wakame soup
- Seasonal fresh fruit
Why We Love It
- Located on the 5th floor, the restaurant boats 180-degree views of the riverside city skyline
- A value-for-money experience that's more than just about the food
- Restaurant is led by a Tokyo native chef and features imported Japanese décor (Forbes Travel Guide)
- CNN Travel suggests it's an authentic Japanese dining experience as ingredients, crockery and water are flown in from Japan
- Valid for dine-in on weekends and public holidays, too
Travelzoo Tip: Click here for UnionPay cardholder special of up to 7% off
Book by: October 27, 2019.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email firstname.lastname@example.org to check for availability and make a booking. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made at least three days in advance with your Travelzoo voucher number. Early booking is encouraged. Each voucher is for one person only.
Cancellation Policies: Offer is non-refundable or exchangeable for cash or other offers. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. Voucher(s) expire on the day of reservation and subject to forfeiture if there's a no show.
Restaurant Policies: Dishes are subject to change based on the availability of seasonal ingredients. Not valid for children. Seating arrangements are on a first-come-first-served basis.