$28 – Cherry Blossom Afternoon Tea for 2 in Shanghai
Why We Love This Deal
To mark the end of the cherry blossom festival, popular Cantonese restaurant, Imperial Seal, is offering an exclusive floral-theme afternoon tea set for Travelzoo members. For US$28 (CNY 188), enjoy a seasonal afternoon tea which features a spread of sweet and savory treats that artfully incorporate the floral theme while enjoying the flowering cherry blossom trees.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a spread of sweet and savory treats such as Osmanthus red bean rice cake, signature shrimp toast and Sakura mousse, and a selection of tea or coffee including flower tea, coffee, coke, lemon tea
- Valid daily from 2pm-4.15pm until June 30
Why We Love It
- Enjoy Western-Cantonese fusion creations by Imperial Seal, a popular Cantonese restaurant from Hong Kong
- Combine your afternoon tea with a spot of sightseeing - seated facing cherry blossom trees
- Save more than half on the usual cost of the experience
- Healthy and delicious afternoon tea where the restaurant uses honey instead of sugar and their desserts do not contain any trans-fat acid
Book by: June 28, 2019.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then make your reservation by calling the restaurant 2 days in advance at +86 21 6887 2288 and quote your name, preferred date, contact number and Travelzoo voucher number. Your PIN number should only be revealed upon the date of your dine-in.. Reservations are subject to availability. To secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking earlier.
Cancellation Policies: Once the date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. Rates quoted are inclusive of the applicable service charge and government tax and are subject to changes according to legislature.