$379 – Sydney Harbor NYE Cruise w/Unlimited Drinks
For a New Year's Eve you'll never forget, CNN Travel recommends you travel to Sydney for the countdown to 2019.
Usher in the new year with this 5.5-hour Sydney Harbor Cruise at US$379 per person. Admire the world-renowned fireworks display with just 199 other revelers and enjoy free-flow premium beverages plus canapes at an exclusive discount.
- 5.5-hour cruise around Sydney Harbor
- Complimentary premium beverages throughout the cruise
- Canapes and substantial finger foods served from 8pm until 11pm
- On-board DJ
Why We Love It
- "Sydney puts on the largest fireworks display in the world" (Fodor's) so there's no better place to welcome in the New Year, and no better vantage point than on the harbor itself
- The boat accommodates 306 people, but this New Year's Eve cruise will only accept 200 on-board
- A highly anticipated extravaganza, Condé Nast Traveler recommends you join the "boatfuls of revelers bobbing in the water" instead of squeezing with "more than a million people gathered along the foreshore"
- Party the night away with 5.5 hours of premium beverages including beer, red, white and sparkling wine or soft drinks
- There'll be delicious canapes and other substantial finger foods to keep your energy up as well (See the full menu here)
Travelzoo Tip: Click here for UnionPay cardholder special of up to 6% off
When You Can Go
Dec 31, 2018