$45 – Gold Coast: 2.5 Hour Whale Watching Cruise, Save 51%
Watch whales at play off the Gold Coast and save 51% on the cost of a regular ticket price - adults pay US$45 and children pay US$29. There is a free return voucher if no whales are spotted.
- US$45 per adult or US$29 per child (aged 4-14)
- Two adults can cruise for US$85; four adults for US$155
- Tea, coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Receive a whale photographic booklet per person
- Free pre-cruise parking at Mariners Cove Marina
- Children under 3 cruise for free
- Valid from May 26 to October 28, 2018; cruise departs daily at 9.30am
Why We Love It
- This 24-metre catamaran's 360-degree view provides the best opportunity to see marine life such as dolphins, sharks, turtles and flying fish
- If you're really luck you might spot Migaloo, the White Humpback Whale
- There is a fully licensed bar on board
Bookings are essential and subject to availability and weather conditions. Advanced booking required for weekends as places sell out quickly. Not valid on public holidays. Children 0-3 years old can board the vessel free of charge. Child tickets are applicable for children ages 4 -14 years. 15 years and older will be required to purchase an adult ticket.
When You Can Go
May 26, 2018 - Oct 28, 2018