$239 & up – London: new Hard Rock Hotel stay, save 43%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The UK's first Hard Rock Hotel opened in London this spring, on the corner of Oxford Street and Park Lane. Overnight stays at this central London property, which gives you easy access to Mayfair and Hyde Park, now start from $239, saving up to 43% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Queen room, with full English breakfast and a Hard Rock T-shirt each, for two
- Stay in a Rock Royalty Queen room for an extra $120 per night -- this gives you access to the exclusive Rock Royalty Lounge and extra perks such as a personal concierge, VIP check-in, buffet breakfast, daily afternoon and evening appetisers, and beverages including wine and house-brand spirits
- It's an extra $13 for Thursday-Monday stays until 31 December, and for Monday stays January-April
- You can book extra nights, with breakfast, for the same prices
Why We Love This Hotel
- This property is the first and only Hard Rock Hotel in the whole of the UK
- It's in an excellent location for sightseeing and shopping trips down Oxford Street
- All guests receive a Hard Rock T-shirt when they stay
- "Incredible pieces of music history" (Lonely Planet) featured at the hotel include a suit worn by Paul McCartney in The Beatles and Freddie Mercury's childhood piano
You can now experience "hollywood luxe" (London Evening Standard) in the centre of the capital at the Hard Rock Hotel London, which opened on the corner of Oxford Street and Park Lane in spring, 2019.
Hard Rock properties are renowned for featuring memorabilia from some of the biggest names in the history of rock'n'roll. Some of the "incredible pieces of music history" (Lonely Planet) featured at the Hard Rock Hotel London include the piano that Freddie Mercury played as a teenager, a suit worn by Paul McCartney in The Beatles and a letter written by Buddy Holly in 1958.
The hotel is in a prime location for shopping and sightseeing. Oxford Street is known for its countless high-street shops, and the hotel is a short Tube ride or 25- to 35-minute walk from trendy Soho and Covent Garden, which have a huge choice of bars, restaurants and upmarket boutiques. It's an excellent base from which to see the sights, too. Marble Arch and Hyde Park are across the road, while Buckingham Palace, Kensington Gardens, and the Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert museums are all less than 30 minutes' walk away, or less by bus or Tube.
As part of the Hard Rock's Sound of Your Stay programme, you can reserve one of 20 Fender guitars (with Nixon headphones and a Fender Mustang amplifier) or even a Crosley turntable so you can play or listen to your favourite tunes in your room (supplements apply; subject to availability). Try the Rock Om yoga experience, which is available around the hotel or in the privacy of your room with an included yoga mat.
Every bedroom features Hypnos beds and Nespresso machines. Choose a Rock Royalty room for a VIP experience -- perks include a personal concierge, express check-in and daily access to a private lounge with free snacks, alcoholic drinks, personalised concierge service and more.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
up to 43% off
$239 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(10 Member Ratings)