$347 – Georgia: 5-Star Sea Island Resort w/$200 Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
It's not every day we get to use this many superlatives: The 5-Star Cloister at Sea Island is the No.1 Best Hotel and Resort in Georgia (U.S. News & World Report) — it also houses the state's only 5-star restaurant and spa. We've negotiated savings up to 45% plus exclusive extras into the new year.
"Tasteful comfort that manages to be elegant without succumbing to stuffiness" — Oyster.com
- Check in to a Garden Wing King or Two Queen room most dates December-February
- $347 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $404 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- $200 resort credit per stay, applicable towards on-site activities, dining, the spa and more
- Upgrade to a River View room for +$62 to get "one of the best views on all of Sea Island" (U.S. News & World Report)
- November dates are also discounted, starting at $461 per night
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a Garden Wing King room; Garden Wing Two Queen and River View rooms accommodate up to four
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $38 plus tax per night; the fee covers complimentary BMW car service, shuttle transport to the Cloister's sister properties, Wi-Fi and more
- Self-parking is $25, and valet parking is $30 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Recipient of Forbes' 5-star rating since 2009; AAA 5-Diamond since 2015
- A favorite of several past presidents and celebrities like Jimmy Stewart and Humphrey Bogart
- Loads of on-site activities range from golf to horseback riding — falconry anyone? There's also 5 miles of private beach for guests to explore
- Rooms here are big: Starting at 550 square feet, they come with private balconies or patios and deep soaking tubs, all set in Spanish-revivalist-style décor
The Cloister at Seaside Island has been doing luxury for more than 90 years, and it shows: On top of a litany of awards, the resort boasts exceptional amenities — think complimentary loaner BMW cars — seven on-site restaurants, three PGA championship golf courses, year-round activities, plus a sprawling spa and fitness center complete with squash and tennis courts, swimming pools and even a shooting school.
Then there's the palatial Mediterranean-inspired architecture. Guest rooms decked out with Persian-style area rugs and hand-carved furnishings have loads of Old-World accents like exposed wood-beam ceilings, plus private patios or balconies that look out through covered archways. They also come with rainfall shower heads and soaking tubs in the bathrooms, as well as down bedding and in-room coffee.
On-site dining runs the gambit from quick snacks at the Pool House restaurant to bananas Foster prepared tableside at Colt & Alison steakhouse. However, the real standout is the 5-star Georgian Room, which applies a French twist to classic Southern dishes — for hardcore foodies, we recommend the seven-course tasting menu. Guests can also find a wide selection of wines and hand-crafted cocktails at the Oak Room or River Bar & Lounge.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on up to 2 guests in a King room and 4 guests in a Two Queen room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on up to 2 guests in a King room and 4 guests in a Two Queen room.
Dogs are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $175.00 USD plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 35 pounds.
Maximum of 1 dog per room.
Valet service fee: $30 plus tax per day. Self-parking fee: $25.00 USD plus tax per day.
Valet and self-parking includes in and out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of 38.00 USD plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Self-parking fee: $25.00 USD plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel will be undergoing renovations from late November through February. The hotel will do it's best to keep any construction noise to a minimum and guests should not see any impact from the renovation work.
$347 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.