$101-$130 – Mendocino Coast Escape incl. Perks
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Mendocino area offers some of the most spectacular coastline views in the entire country. Take advantage of this budget-friendly deal, exclusive to Travelzoo members, so you can cycle around this area to see it for yourself -- and share brag-worthy social media snaps of lighthouses and bluffs along the way.
- Stay in a Two Queen room many Mondays-Thursdays
- $101 per night ... Oct. 7 - Dec. 19
- $130 per night ... through September
- Four-hour bike rental and unlimited mini golf passes for two ($62 value)
- All guests receive a complimentary continental breakfast
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- An ideal spot for a fun family vacation, with on-site activities like an arcade and mini golf
- Scenic Todd Point and the Pacific Ocean are approximately a 10-minute walk from the inn
- Bicycles are available to rent ($5 per hour) for those looking to explore Main Street and the surrounding area
Nestled between Highway 1 and Ocean View Drive, Emerald Dolphin Inn is a budget-friendly option for those looking for a retreat on the Mendocino Coast. Guests of the inn will find the town is perfect for a leisurely stroll or a bike ride down Main Street to visit shops and galleries. Bicyclists can also pedal to Todd Point, less than 10 minutes away, to relish views of the Pacific and Noyo Harbor.
The inn has its own mini golf course, where participants can compete to see who reigns supreme in putt-putt. Kids of all ages will also have a great time at the arcade, which features video games, pinball machines and an air hockey table.
Rest and relax after a day of exploring in a cozy room where Wi-Fi access is complimentary. All guests are also invited to partake of the free continental breakfast each morning.
- Games room
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$12 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Please call the property at 707-357-0561 ahead of arrival if you require an accessible room.
Note: The mini golf course is open for all dates of stay (weather permitting) through September. In October-December, the mini golf course is closed Mondays and Tuesdays. In November-December, the mini golf course may also be closed on Wednesdays. On days when mini golf is not an option, guests can have additional complimentary use of a bicycle.
$101 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.