Smokies Park Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel is in a quiet location surrounded by green spaces in a quiet location, yet it is only seven miles from Manchester city centre
- Nearby Oldham is sometimes referred to as the gateway to the Pennines, while the parish of Saddleworth has pretty villages worth a visit -- find out more about things-to-do in the area here
- Ashton-under-Lyne Golf Club, which is over 100 years old history and offers an 18-hole course, is less than 10 minutes away by car
- You can relax with a drink in the friendly Bar 1, or sit down to a hearty meal in the the Eat...@Smokies Restaurant
On the outskirts of Oldham in Greater Manchester, Smokies Park is a "modern, stylish hotel" with "comfortable bedrooms" (The AA). Surrounded by peaceful green spaces, it provides a comfortable base for visits to both Manchester city centre and the higher, wilder part of the Peak District, also known as Dark Peak.
Daisy Nook Country Park lies within walking distance of the hotel and has 40 hectares of woodland, meadows, waterways and a lake. The 18-hole course of Ashton-under-Lyne Golf Club has over 100 years of history and is set in a parkland less than 10 minutes' drive away.
Friendly service and relaxed atmosphere await in Bar 1 and in Eat...@Smokies Restaurant -- weather permitting, you can order a drink or a meal on the outdoor terrace. There is a small, well-equipped fitness room, a steam room and a sauna.
Ensuite bedrooms provide Wi-Fi, 32" LCD TV, and a tea and coffee hospitality tray.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, for children 3 and under: £15 per night.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
£25 per night for older children and adults.
Breakfast is included.
Extra bed available upon request, for children 4 to 13: £20 per night.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(11 Member Ratings)