$116-$151 – Hotel near UT Knoxville incl. Breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Members can explore the "vibrant arts community, unique shops and eclectic restaurants" of downtown Knoxville -- a "music and theater buffs' mecca" (Frommer's) -- while saving up to 45% at this hotel near UT, including stays over the start of the school year, fall break and December graduation.
- Accommodations in a Guest Room King
- $116-$151 per night ... through Dec. 30
- $116 per night ... July 1-7; Nov. 24-28
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Guest Room King for +$12
- $15 daily breakfast credit, plus free valet parking (reg. $10 per day)
- Although all dates come at a discount, we've negotiated the best savings in June, July and December
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Steps away from the UT Knoxville Campus; less than 10 minutes driving to boutique shopping and restaurants on the historic Market Square
- On-site dining includes local specialties from the Garden Grille and late-night snacks from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry
- Popular attractions like the Knoxville Museum of Art and Ijams Nature Center are all a short drive away
Located one block off of Cumberland Avenue -- at arm's reach from the UT campus and a short drive to the Old City -- the Volunteer Hotel sits in the heart of all that Knoxville has to offer. Guests can wander through the red-bricked grounds of the university or sample steaks, barbecue and bourbon at local favorite the Copper Cellar (both less than five minutes by foot). The hotel is also convenient to popular landmarks like World's Fair Park and the Tennessee Theatre, not to mention s'mores crepes from French Market Creperie.
Modern amenities like Keurig coffee makers, free Wi-Fi and HDTVs with HBO come standard in all guest rooms. For those seeking more space, we recommend upgrading to a Deluxe room. The on-site Garden Grille and Bar specializes in Southern classics prepared with locally sourced ingredients. Guests can also sample hand-crafted cocktails at the hotel's Pavilion Lounge; alternatively, take your libations outdoors and relax around the patio fire pit.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Fees: Valet service fee: $10 plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$116 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.