$175 – Dine Out Vancouver 4-Diamond Hotel Stay
This luxurious hotel in downtown Vancouver is crowned one of the top hotels in Canada at Condé Nast Traveller Readers' Choice Awards 2018. Travelzoo members save 35% on stays here during Dine Out Vancouver.
- What's included:
- Room only Sun-Thu; +$18 Fri-Sat:
- $175 per night ... Executive Room
- $202 per night ... Deluxe Executive Room
- $220 per night ... Junior Suite
- $237 per night ... One Bedroom Suite
- $264 per night ... Deluxe One Bedroom Suite
- Festival packages including accommodation,valet parking ($27 value) and a Dine Out Vancouver dinner for two at Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge ($68 value):
- $290 per night ... Executive Room
- $316 per night ... Deluxe Executive Room
- $334 per night ... Junior Suite
- $352 per night ... One Bedroom Suite
- $378 per night ... Deluxe One Bedroom Suite
- The above festival package rates are valid seven days a week
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$35 per guest, per night; children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Please provide a preferred time for your dinner reservation upon booking. The hotel will do their best to secure your preferred time; however, please note that the restaurant reservation is not guaranteed and is subject to availability at the time of booking
- Changes for room only rates are not permitted once booked; cancellations must be made prior to 3pm local time, 48 hours before arrival. The Festival package rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $27, plus taxes, per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"The luxurious, family-owned Wedgewood is all about pampering" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- Recipient of Condé Nast Traveller Reader's Choice Awards 2018 for one of the top hotels in Canada
- The only hotel in Vancouver with balconies in every room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, turndown service and French fare at Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge
- Views of the Vancouver Art Gallery and the award-winning rooftop garden of the Robson Square courthouse
In the heart of downtown Vancouver near Robson Square is the CAA 4-Diamond Wedgewood Hotel & Spa. The family-owned property is small enough to be intimate -- with 83 guest rooms and suites -- but also luxurious, and there are plenty of attractions nearby. The Vancouver Art Gallery is a two-minute stroll from the hotel and displays works from Canadian artists as well as popular touring exhibitions.
Begin your day at Bacchus Restaurant & Lounge, where items like farm-fresh omelettes and brioche French toast will tempt your palate. Return for lunch or dinner, or drop by for a nightcap.
The Spa at the Wedgewood Hotel provides the ultimate escape, with options like the Espresso Limon Slimming Body Wrap and Epicuren Advanced Customized Facial. If travelling with a companion, book a couples treatment. The health club on property overlooks Robson Square and the garden terrace, and provides state-of-the art fitness equipment.
It’s easy to understand why this hotel was named a top hotel in Vancouver in Condé Nast Traveller's Readers' Choice Awards 2018. All of the guest rooms have balconies that overlook the beauty of Vancouver. Guest bathrooms are crafted of Roman marble with deep soaking tubs.
- "Leave your car with the valet -- you can walk everywhere from this unbeatable central location across from the Vancouver Art Gallery" -- Condé Nast Traveller
- "[There] are personal touches that Vancouver's larger downtown hotels ... are hard-pressed to match" -- Travel + Leisure
- "A member of the exclusive Relais & Chateaux Group, the luxurious, family-owned Wedgewood is all about pampering. The lobby displays a flair for old-world Italian luster, with original artwork and antiques selected by the proprietor during her European travels." -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person fee is 40 CAD plus tax, per person, per night, for each occupant over 2.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Please call the hotel at 1 800-663-0666 to provide a preferred time for your dinner reservation upon booking. We will do our best to secure your preferred time, however please note that the restaurant reservation is not guaranteed and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
The hotel offers Valet Parking (with in and out privileges) for 35 CAD plus tax, per night. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$175 / night
When You Can Go
Jan. 15 - Feb. 6
Getting ThereWedgewood Hotel & Spa is less than a half hour from Vancouver International Airport by car. A cab ride costs approximately $35 one way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)