$173 – Coastal Maine 4-Star Inn w/$50 Credit
Why We Love This Deal
Relax and recharge in coastal Maine and save up to 55% during peak spring and summer with this offer from the historic White Barn Inn. All stays include a $55 resort credit, which can be used at the on-site spa or award-winning restaurant.
- Stay in a Traditional Room, Sunday-Thursday
- $173 per night ... April
- $195 per night ... May-June
- Select weekends and a limited number of July weekdays also discounted
- Includes a nightly $50 resort credit for bookings through June
What You Need to Know
- Price based on two guests sharing a room
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Children age 12 and up are welcome. Children age 11 and under cannot be accomodated.
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $35 plus tax per night; the fee covers continental breakfast, afternoon tea, port and brandy hour, bicycles and helmets and Wi-Fi
- Self-parking and valet parking are complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The 19th-century property is the epitome of rustic New England charm
- Stays include bike rentals and housemade popsicles by the pool (open seasonally)
- Award-winning restaurant serves American classics in a converted barn
The White Barn Inn’s guest rooms, suites and cottages channel coastal Maine charm and sophistication, with cozy touches like plush robes and fresh-cut flowers. Located in the coastal town of Kennebunk, the inn’s buildings date back to the 19th century, offering an “overload of post-card perfect New England charm” (Town & Country).
Occupying an 1820s barn, the “centerpiece” (Travel + Leisure) of the inn is its AAA 5-Diamond restaurant, serving a mix of Maine-inspired American and European dishes. Guests can borrow bikes (plus helmets, locks, bottled waters and a map) and explore the rocky coastline or simply relax by the inn’s heated outdoor pool (open seasonally). For an additional charge, the inn offers experiences like cooking classes or beach picnics.For ultimate tranquility, the on-site spa has rejuvenating treatments like raindrop therapy and Thai Yoga massage.
The sister town of Kennebunkport is just across the water, and the main downtown area -- Dock Square -- is bursting with nautical charm, lobster-themed restaurants and gift shops.
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available. Children age 12 and up are welcome. Children age 11 and under cannot be accomodated.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy for all rooms is 2 guests.
Children age 12 and up are welcome. Children age 11 and under cannot be accomodated.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 55% Off
$173 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)