$174 – Visit Seattle: Stylish 4-Star Hotel w/$50 Credit
Why We Love This Deal
Update (April 12, 7:00 p.m. PT): Fridays-Sundays through April 28 are now $149 per night
Enjoy a "stylish downtown retreat" (Forbes) at this AAA 4-Diamond, 4-star property with a first-time exclusive deal that saves Travelzoo members up to 45% on room rates into summer.
- Stay in a Deluxe Queen City View room
- $174 per night ... Fridays-Sundays through April 28
- $262 per night ... Fridays-Sundays, May 3 - 31
- $331 per night ... Fridays-Sundays, June 1 - July 7
- $50 food-and-beverage credit per stay
- Waived resort fee (reg. $20) includes premium Wi-Fi, fitness center access and more
- Surrounding dates are also available with these extras
- Upgraded room types are also discounted and the food-and-beverage credit is increased to $75
What You Need to Know
Why We Love This Hotel
- This pet-friendly hotel kicks it up a notch by offering complimentary walking services
- Complimentary shuttle transports guests within a 2-mile radius
- The lobby bar has a nice patio with views of the Space Needle
Ranked by Fodor's as one of the 10 "best Seattle hotels with epic scenic views," Pan Pacific Seattle not only provides fantastic views, but it also lavishes guests with upscale accommodations, farm-to-table food and easy access to attractions. Situated in the South Lake Union neighborhood, this AAA 4-Diamond and Forbes 4-Star hotel is about a 15-minute walk to the landmark Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass museum. Complimentary shuttle service is provided within a 2-mile radius of the hotel, making it easier to navigate the downtown area.
Conde Nast Traveler says, "This extremely classy hotel should definitely be on your bucket list." It's easy to see why, as guest room beds come fitted with Egyptian cotton linens, while desks have comfy Herman Miller chairs. Large bathrooms have a separate tub and shower. Head for a workout in the state-of-the-art fitness club, then unwind in the hot tub and sauna after a long day.
Kick back for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Lobby Bar and when the weather is nice, guests may opt to dine alfresco on the patio.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per stay.
A resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
**Please note this fee will be waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $52 per night (tax inclusive) applies (with in / out privileges).
A Self Parking Fee of $43 per night plus tax applies and will be charged by the parking company who operates the garage located under the hotel.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
$174 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.