$133-$192 – Chicago: New 4-Star Hotel near Millennium Park
Why We Love This Deal
This chic Michigan Avenue hotel, still gleaming from its grand opening in October, offers members savings of up to 40% on regular rates including an upgrade to a city-view room.
- $133-$192 per night ... most dates in April
- $250 per night ... select dates in May
- A free upgrade to a cityview Vista King
What You Need to Know
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types are based on hotel availability at higher rates
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable up to 72 hours prior to arrival date; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a daily urban fee of $15 plus tax per night; the fee covers bottled water, Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, fitness center access and more
- Valet parking is $72 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This hotel brings a "new brand of luxury" (Chicago Tribune) to downtown Chicago
- Opened in October 2018 after renovating a former office building
- Literally steps from the Bean and the Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park
- Tech-friendly perks include smart TVs and motion-sensing thermostats
Named for the patron saint of travelers, this new hotel in downtown Chicago puts guests steps from Millennium Park, the Loop and the Mag Mile. Recently opened in October 2018, this hotel lives in a revamped high-rise rebuilt from the ground up and beyond -- they added extra floors atop the former office building to add rooms with better views.
Rooms feature king or double queen beds with 300-thread-count linens, desks with wireless charging capabilities and USB outlets, along with 55-inch smart TVs with streaming capabilities. Rooms also include handheld steamers to make sure your look is on-point before heading out to dinner or drinks. Wi-Fi is covered under the daily urban fee which also includes business center access, bottled water upon arrival and in-room Nespresso coffee service.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, About Last Knife, focuses on steak-house fare including dishes like Beef Wellington, available by the slice. Breakfast and happy-hour specials are also available daily. There's a fitness center on site (with Peloton bikes), and valet parking is available.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Valet service includes in and out privileges.
A $100 per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
Valet service fee: $72 plus tax per day.
The resort/facility fee includes: water upon check-in, in-room Wi-Fi, in-room espresso, local calls, access to fitness center and business center, newspaper in lobby.
Valet service includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$133 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.