From $167 – NYC: Upper West Side 4-Star Hotel
A quaint neighborhood, world class restaurants and NYC's best attractions within blocks: this is the classic New York City experience. Take advantage of this offer for up to 45% off this 4-star hotel on the Upper West Side. It's only two blocks from Central Park and a waived daily fee saves you $30 per day.
- Stay in a Deluxe Double
- $167 per night ... through February
- $224 per night ... March
- $190-$282 ... April
- May and June also on sale
- Waived facility fee of $20 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access, daily wine hour (4-5 p.m.) and a 15% breakfast discount at Nice Matin restaurant
- Upgrade to a Deluxe One Bedroom Suite for +$42
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room, additional guests can stay at higher rates
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Valet parking is $55-$82 plus tax per night (no in/out privileges)
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love It
- Just one block away from the American Museum of Natural History
- Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, a short subway ride away from midtown
- Guests get 15% off breakfast at the on-site restaurant Nice Matin
- Subway stops one block from the hotel, connecting guests to all of Manhattan
Rooms at the Hotel Lucerne are traditional in style and come with all the comforts of home, including a flat-screen TV, granite bathroom with bathtub and an executive desk, plus convenient touches like an in-room safe, extra pillows and blankets and a Keurig coffee maker. Suites feature living rooms with a pullout sofa bed.
The hotel’s Upper West Side location offers a low-key neighborhood feel that serves as a relaxing escape after sightseeing. It’s two blocks from Central Park, one block American Museum of Natural History and 10 blocks from the Lincoln Center. It’s also one block away from the nearest subway station, offering a 10-minute ride into midtown Manhattan.
Guests can indulge at the on-site Nice Matin, a French-Mediterranean restaurant that serves Riviera-inspired dishes like escargot, fava hummus and its famous Five Napkin Burger, as well as wine from JFK’s personal collection. Other hotel amenities include in-house spa treatments and a daily wine reception.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. ***The Facility Fee will be waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal***
A $50 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
The Facility Fee includes:
An Occupancy Fee applies per room/ per night and varies based on room type booked:
All bookings will reflect an Occupancy Fee of $7.50 USD per room per night and the correct fee of $3.50 for the Deluxe Double Room will be charged at the hotel.
A Valet Parking Fee of 55 USD plus tax for standard vehicles or 65 USD plus tax for oversized vehicles applies per 24 hours and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel (does not include in/out privileges) This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
***The Facility Fee will be waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal***
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Laundry / dry cleaning available (fees apply).
$167 / night
When You Can Go
Through June 2019
Getting ThereThe hotel is 10 miles from LaGuardia Airport, 20 miles from Newark Airport and 24 miles from JFK Airport. Travelers can expect to pay approximately $39, $55 and $64, respectively, to reach the destination.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.