Pinnacle at the Pier
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- A 4-star hotel with views of Vancouver's iconic skyline
- Ranked no. 1 on TripAdvisor for hotels in North Vancouver
- Adjacent to Lonsdale Quay Market and The Polygon Gallery
- Downtown Vancouver is a 15-minute SeaBus ride away
- Complimentary bicycles (seasonal), a gift shop and a health club with a 25-metre pool
The 4-star Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier sits at the base of historic Lonsdale Avenue and offers one of Vancouver's best view points (The Daily Hive) of the iconic city skyline from across the harbour.
Lonsdale Quay Market -- with more than 80 local venders – and The Polygon Gallery, showcasing contemporary Canadian art, are less than a 5-minute walk away.
The hotel’s Northshore location is ideal for exploring the local mountains and some of the city's top attractions. To name a few, check out Capilano Suspension Bridge or take the gondola up to Grouse Mountain for epic views of the city. Nature enthusiasts should head to Lynn Canyon Park to explore the trails through the second-growth rainforest.
Back at the hotel, there are two dining options -- The Lobby Restaurant and Lounge or Pier 7 Restaurant – and a health club featuring a 25-metre indoor pool, a steam room, a sauna, a Jacuzzi and a fitness room.
All bedrooms have views of either the waterfront or the Northshore mountains.