$104 – Mont Tremblant Condo Stay, Save 35%
Travelzoo members save 35% at this 200-acre resort in the Laurentian Mountains, just a 10-minute drive from the village of Tremblant.
- What's included:
- Accommodations in a one-bedroom condo
- Oct. 8 - Dec. 19: - $104 per night … Sunday-Thursday
- Sept. 2-Oct. 3: - $113 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- Select dates in August are $142 per night
- Two-bedroom condos are also discounted and start from $151 per night
- A two-night minimum stay is required
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a one-bedroom condo or up to six guests sharing a two-bedroom condo
- Nonrefundable, noncancelable price; refundable rates are available for $10 more per night
- No matter where you book, a 5% resort fee and a 3.5% Quebec lodging fee are applicable and reflected in the checkout page; the resort fee covers Wi-Fi, parking and use of many amenities within the property such as fitness centre, tennis courts and hot tubs
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- $132 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- $142 per night ... Friday-Saturday
What you need to know:
"Beautiful mountaintop views" -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- Spread out in a one-bedroom condo big enough to sleep four
- A 10-minute drive to the trendy shops and restaurants of the Tremblant pedestrian village
- Surrounded by pristine mountain wilderness
- Units have separate living and dining areas, full kitchens and a washer/dryer, plus guests get parking and Wi-Fi (included with the resort fee)
Surrounded by Quebec’s stunning Laurentians, Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort delivers breathtaking views all year. All units at this 200-acre resort have balconies or terraces, letting fresh mountain air flow into comfortable condo accommodations. Ideal for a longer stay, units also have a washer/dryer, kitchen and fireplace.
Meals are available at the on-site restaurant and bistro bar, Il Pinnacolo. On-site facilities include seasonal hot tubs, three pool parks with adult-only and family-friendly pools, seasonal tennis courts and two indoor golf simulators (surcharge applies). All guests will have access to free Wi-Fi and parking.
The Tremblant area has plenty to do all year round, including hiking, biking and golfing. During the winter months there's downhill and cross-country skiing, dogsledding, alpine hiking trails, ice climbing, skating and fishing, among many more.
- "Terrific views of Mont Tremblant, Lake Mercier below, and distances far into the horizon ... This is a fine choice if you're looking to be tucked away and left on your own" -- Frommer's
- "Featuring beautiful mountaintop views, this resort and spa is just three minutes from Mont Tremblant Village and Lake Mercier" -- Lonely Planet
General The outdoor pool and hot tubs are seasonal.
- Games room
- No pets allowed
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children welcome. Extra beds are not available.
Children welcome. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort fee of 5.75% (tax inclusive) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes access to hot tub and tennis courts, WiFi and parking.
A Quebec Lodging Tax of 4.02% (tax inclusive) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Tennis courts, pool and hot tub are seasonal.
$104 / night
When You Can Go
Sept. 2 - Dec. 19
Getting ThereBy car, Cap Tremblant is an hour and 45 minutes from Montreal's international airport and about two hours from Ottawa.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(95 Member Ratings)