$168 – Brand-New Vancouver Hotel w/Breakfast, 20% Off
Experience Vancouver's "delicious juxtaposition of urban sophistication and on-your-doorstep wilderness adventure" (Fodor's) at EXchange Hotel Vancouver, which opened its doors in August.
- What's included:
- $168 per night ... Studio Queen, Deluxe Queen and Deluxe King
- $194 per night … Superior Queen and Superior King
- Breakfast for two ($15 value), included with stays from Nov. 1 - Jan. 31
- $10 dining credit, valid for lunch or dinner at Hydra Estiatorio Mediterranean & Bar, included with stays from Feb. 1-28
- Late checkout until 1 p.m., subject to availability
- Price based on up to two adults and one child (under the age of 17) sharing a room, using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel prior to 3 p.m., 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $43 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees of $22 per pet per night apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Former home of the Vancouver Stock Exchange, the hotel is the city’s first LEED Platinum heritage conversion; luxe and eco-friendly
- Convenient downtown location provides quick access to Vancouver’s hot spots -- Canada Place, Stanley Park and Gastown
- The hotel’s lobby and skywalk walls feature rotating art focusing on European and North American emerging artists
The Old Stock Exchange Building first opened in 1929 and is listed on the Vancouver Heritage Register for “its contribution to the development of downtown Vancouver, its architectural expression, the role of its prominent designers and its representation of the business community in the city.” Adjacent to the Vancouver waterfront, the hotel is within easy access of the financial and luxury shopping districts.
The new EXchange Hotel has retained the exterior of the old building, including notable features from its days as a traditional trading floor. The best of the old structure has been combined with sustainability, energy conservation and modern efficiencies.
Every room in the hotel features luxury amenities, personal Crave tablets and products from L’Occitane. The Executive Dividend floor provides added privacy with a keyed-off floor, complimentary snacks, beverages and a small lounge.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Standard Time is 12pm. Note: 1pm Late Checkout is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Note: 1pm Late Checkout is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 3.
Extra beds are not available.
Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 3.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged 25.00 CAD (subject to tax) per pet, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 48.00 CAD (subject to tax), per day and includes in and out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$168 / night
When You Can Go
Nov. 1 - Feb. 28
Getting ThereThis hotel is 35 minutes by car from Vancouver International Airport and has easy access to a SkyTrain station.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.