$189 – Suite at New Hollywood Beach Resort, 40% Off
There's always a reason to plan a beach retreat in the Sunshine State. With this deal, Travelzoo members save 40% on chic one-bedroom suite stays at a new 4-star resort.
- What's included:
- Stay in a One-Bedroom Suite
- $189 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through Dec. 22
- $212 per night ... Friday-Saturday through Dec. 22
- $268 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, Jan. 2-31
- $290 per night ... Friday-Saturday, Jan. 2-31
- $20 daily food-and-beverage credit to use at Cielo Rooftop Bar & Bites
- Two welcome cocktails per stay (reg. $25)
- Complimentary morning coffee and croissants in The Coffee Store
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room; children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and two daily beach chairs
- Valet parking is $39 per night
- This resort is pet-friendly
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Steps from the ocean and Hollywood Beach Boardwalk
- The 25,000-square-foot infinity rooftop pool deck offers sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway
- Spacious European-influenced suites feature living areas, dining areas and kitchens with a full-size refrigerator, oven/cooktop and microwave
Located on Ocean Drive, north of Hollywood Boulevard, Costa Hollywood Beach Resort is a short stroll from the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk (also known as the "Broadwalk").
Each of the resort's oversized residential-style suites are outfitted in a minimalist, modern design. Luxe touches include rainfall showers, Italian cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, Caffe Caligliari coffee machines and toiletries from Aromatherapy Associates.
Cielo Rooftop Bar & Bites, located on the seventh floor, offers handcrafted cocktails, fine wine, craft beer and all-day poolside dining. While lounging in the infinity pool or by the sun deck, guests can enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the charming canals of the Intracoastal Waterway. Guests can grab breakfast, snacks and coffee at The Coffee Store.
Activities in the Hollywood Beach area include swimming, Jet Skiing, fishing, boating, biking, and golfing. The seaside "Broadwalk" is home to a variety of casual restaurants and shops, and guests can visit the upscale Aventura Mall nearby.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only dogs are allowed on property based upon availability. One dog per room. Maximum of 25lbs. Please contact hotel for more information.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $35.00 (subject to tax), per day applies, includes in and out privileges, and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$189 / night
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 22; Jan. 2-31 also on sale
Getting ThereThe resort is about a 30-minute drive from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.