$118 – Historic Hotel & Spa near Kansas City, 65% Off
Stay in a stately room throughout fall and winter at this historic hotel outside Kansas City for up to 65% off.
- What's included:
- Travel through February 28
- $118-$130 per night ... most Sunday-Thursday stays
- $188 per night ... most Friday-Saturday stays
- Stay in a Classic King or Two Queens room
- $30 food-and-beverage credit per day
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$25 per guest, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 24 hours in advance to avoid penalties
- A $12.50 resort fee goes into effect on Oct. 1 ($13.75 tax-inclusive) which includes Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, tea and bottled water; weekend activities; gym, pool and lap pool access (free Wi-Fi included for those who book before Oct. 1)
- Self-parking is complimentary; additional fees apply for valet parking
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- This grand historic limestone hotel sits on 16 acres of landscaped grounds, creating an oasis-like retreat
- The 25,000-square-foot spa boasts a large list of treatments, including massages, mud wraps and hydrotherapy treatments
- There's also a tavern on site, along with a European-style indoor lap pool
This hotel is an ideal spot for a relaxing retreat a short drive from Kansas City. One of the oldest hotels in Missouri, the Elms Hotel and Spa was built in 1912 near the springs for which the hotel is named. Going even further back in history, the Spa at the Elms has been a sought after destination for rejuvenating treatments since 1888. Guests can spend the day being pampered at the exfoliation bar, relax with a massage, unwind in the grotto or give hydrotherapy a try.
Guest rooms offer a stately, upscale feel with memory foam mattresses, Keurig coffee makers, 42-inch flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. The indoor lap pool, 24-hour fitness center and parking are all complimentary. The on-site restaurant, 88 at the Elms, serves all-day American fare and guests can also stop by the Tavern in the evening for cocktails and small plates.
- "The resort features a full-service day spa with a treatment menu that make it worth the 45-minute drive from downtown Kansas City" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/Pack 'n Play are not available.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Extra person charge is $10 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: $50 plus tax, per stay.
A resort/facility fee of $13.75 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes wireless internet, in room bottle water service, weekend activities, in room coffee and tea, gym, pool and lap pool access.
This fee includes wireless internet, in room bottle water service, weekend activities, in room coffee and tea, gym, pool and lap pool access.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$118 / night
When You Can Go
Sundays-Thursdays in November-February
Getting ThereThe Kansas City International Airport is approximately a 45 minute drive.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.