$101 & up – Baltimore: Suite near the Harbor w/Breakfast, Save 45%
This contemporary hotel in the historic Baltimore Inner Harbor neighborhood is offering Travelzoo members stays in suites that can sleep up to four guests and include breakfast for the whole family, all for $101.
- What's included:
- Stay in a King or Two Double Suite
- $101 per night ... most dates Nov. 23 - Jan. 31
- $136 per night ... through Nov. 22
- Bonus: Dec. 2-3, 5-7 and 25 are $124 per night
- Price based on up three guests sharing a One-Bedroom King Suite and four guests sharing a One-Bedroom Double Queen Suite
- Additional guests stay free of charge when using existing bedding (on request)
- These rates are refundable; cancel by 3 p.m. local time 1 day prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination fee of $9.95 plus tax per night; the fee covers hot breakfast buffet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $35 per night and includes in/out privileges from 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- One block from the popular restaurants and tourist spots of the Inner Harbor
- Studios have a microwave and minifridge; one-bedroom suites are double the size with living room and sleeper sofa
- Industrial-mod decor combines slate floors and exposed bulbs with bold printed pillows and graffiti murals
- The on-site market sells packaged meals and local craft beers
Cool industrial grays, bright pops of color and oversize portraits of Baltimore-born musicians greet guests at the Brookshire Suites. Beneath a large graffiti mural in the lobby, industrial chairs face a small wine bar, while bold printed pillows sit atop beige leather banquettes in a lounge area.
The mix of bold and neutral touches continues into the rooms, which have free Wi-Fi. Studios are compact, in grays with jolts of yellow, and feature a minifridge and a microwave. You can double the room size with an upgrade to a one-bedroom suite, which adds a separate living room with a sleeper sofa.
Many Baltimore visitors make their first stop the Inner Harbor neighborhood, which is full of popular restaurants and the National Aquarium. The hotel is only a block away. Other neighborhoods with local flavor are within 2 miles, such as the Station North Arts and Entertainment District, where artists lofts mix with galleries, experimental performance spaces and movie houses showing cinema classics. Halfway toward Station North is the Mount Vernon neighborhood, one of Baltimore's most historic, with stately townhomes and the original Washington Monument.
Guests should note that there is a nightly $9.95 destination fee, which includes the continental breakfast buffet, access to the 24-hour fitness center, local and domestic long-distance phone calls and two bottles of water upon check-in.
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds available in King bedded rooms only.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Infant cribs are not available.
Extra beds available in King bedded rooms only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
A resort/facility fee of $9.95 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The fee includes breakfast and wi-fi.
The fee includes breakfast and wi-fi.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 35.00 USD (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$101 / night
When You Can Go
Options through January
Getting ThereBaltimore/Washington International airport is about 25 minutes south by car. There is light rail service from the airport, which makes a 40-minute journey downtown to the Pratt Street Light Rail station, about six blocks from the hotel. A one-way ticket is less than $2.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.