$1,837 – Koh Samui: 3-Nt Private Pool Villa Escape w/Upgrade
With half the year done and dusted, this award-winning intimate stay at the Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui might just be what you deserve. Book 3 nights with extras for $1,837 and save half off regular prices.
- Accommodation in a One-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe One-Bedroom Pool Villa (up to 2 rooms daily)
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Complimentary afternoon tea for 2 (reg. THB 3,445)
- Note: When Deluxe One-Bedroom Pool Villas aren't available, members will automatically be upgraded to another room category
"This is easily one of the most spectacular hotels in the world" -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- One of the 'Top Resorts in Asia' in Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards 2017
- Resort's "natural surroundings are breathtaking," featuring "turquoise waters, tall palm trees" (Fodor's)
- Luxurious retreat boasts in-room infinity pools overlooking the Gulf of Siam
Fodor's describes the beachfront Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui's natural surroundings as "breathtaking" with "turquoise waters, tall palm trees, and not a hint of development in the immediate area."
Luxurious Deluxe One-Bedroom Pool Villas are a generous 103 square meters in size, and each have private infinity pools with a sundeck and deckchairs.
The resort is a TripAdvisor 2018 Travelers’ Choice winner for being one of Thailand’s ‘Top 25 Luxury Hotels’ and is also on Condé Nast Traveler's 'Top Resorts in Asia' list (Readers' Choice Awards 2017).
While the sprawling resort grounds may require you a a golf cart to get around easily, it is a getaway which is child friendly with amenities such as a library, tennis courts, non-motorized water sports -- think kayaking and paddle boarding -- games room and movies under the stars.
For adults, there's an on-site spa , three restaurants available for dine-ins, some overlooking the stunning island landscape, and multiple bars to choose from.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$612 / night
When You Can Go
Sep 1 through Dec 22, 2018
Getting ThereThe resort is a 30-minute drive from the international airport. Book a private car transfer from the hotel for THB 800 per way (up to two luggage; THB 1,000 for a mini van).
Hotel transfer services are similarly priced to hailing a taxi at the airport, so we highly recommend booking direct with the resort.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.